Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NEETcels, a question for you

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
What are you gonna do when your parents stop supporting you? (Supporting you money/food wise)
Do you have any future plans? (Especially financial plans)
How your parents feel about your situation?
Or
Do you make money online?

Im a temp neet, its been like this for ~1 year, almost. I will get into uni in few months i hopw.

Last edited:
I will become a NEET soon, when I run out of money, it's neetbux or rope

@everyone neetbux in my country is only for 6 months and u get paid little

IF YOURE ON NEETBUX FUCKING SAVE MOST OF IT

IF YOURE ON NEETBUX FUCKING SAVE MOST OF IT
nah i wont plan to be neet again, this year i had to go neet bec. there was nothing to do and im studying to get in uni

What are you gonna do when your parents stop supporting you? (Supporting you money/food wise)
Or
1) i don't have parents
2) idk maybe
3)
4) nah

i live on my own with government neetbux
my future plans are to finally ascend from NEETdom. i have been trying to get my truck licence since last year. if i continue to fail at truckmaxxing my job provider will stop funding it. i'll go for my forklift and if i fail that, i'll go for security guard which pays lower than retail work or so i have heard
neither of my parents care too much because the both of them are also on NEETbux

Going neet would be the best thing that could happen to me, but I have no way of getting neetbux in my shithole country, so its ogre for me

Going neet would be the best thing that could happen to me, but I have no way of getting neetbux in my shithole country, so its ogre for me
I mean, i would like to work from home. That is way better than actually going to work

i live on my own with government neetbux
neither of my parents care too much because the both of them are also on NEETbux
based NEET family ngl
hope you get your truck license
good luck

and good luck to OP also
hope you get into your desired university
I'll probably go back to uni next year...but I gotta study a lot more if I really want to go back

based NEET family ngl
hope you get your truck license
good luck

and good luck to OP also
hope you get into your desired university
I'll probably go back to uni next year...but I gotta study a lot more if I really want to go back

thanks a lot bro

I am not neet

nah i wont plan to be neet again, this year i had to go neet bec. there was nothing to do and im studying to get in uni
good choice. tbh I am decently well off financially, enough that I'll be able to go to college if I do well academically. so I could probably NEET without going homeless, at least throughout my young adult life. but being a NEET would fucking suck tbh, it'd be the most discouraging and spiritually bankrupt existence of all time for me. I'd just spend all day thinking about how much of a failure I am and how pointless my life is.

right now I at least have some motivation because I feel like I'm working towards having a future and self sufficiency, even if I'm still in school. my entire drive to succeed and accomplish things is just a desperate attempt to appease my chronic self hatred tbh, but without it I would be completely worthless

Last edited:
I don’t have any plans , but i’m guessing my parents will start pushing hard for me to join uni soon

Or

Im a temp neet, its been like this for ~1 year, almost. I will get into uni in few months i hopw.
Not happening
no
they dont feel
no