Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Neetbux day didn't go well, brocels.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★
So, naturally, the first thing I did was order poison slop (McDonald's, it was disgusting. The fries tasted like they weren't even cooked). Then I got to gambling. After a couple of hours I'd turned my £200 into £500. Then a few of hours later I'd turned it into £0. Meh, whatever. But the worst part is I have a Doctor's appointment tomorrow for a blood test, which means I have to leave the house and interact with humans, for the first time since I last went to the Doctor's probably a year ago. I'm now racked with anxiety. :feelsokman: I'm also fatter than I've ever been. And I'll have to get weighed and shit, hopefully I don't have type 2 Diabetes. The funny thing is the nurse who usually does it is massively fat herself. I genuinely don't know how people with active jobs and who participate in society get fat. I lay in bed all day, every day and eat shit. But if I had to be seen regularly by people, the shame of being fat would make me lose it immediately.

TL;DR: I blow my neetbux gambling and have to be social tomorrow.

Then I got to gambling. After a couple of hours I'd turned my £200 into £500. Then a few of hours later I'd turned it into £0.
fool's tax

self inflicted

i've noticed that it's easier to remember users by their pfp
Yeah, i recognise this pfp, the cyrax one was good. Dont even know who he is. Just heard his name

why did you not stop at 500? you are very stupid

Yeah, i recognise this pfp, the cyrax one was good. Dont even know who he is. Just heard his name
Lol, find out more about him it's worth it

Lol, find out more about him it's worth it
He's truecel tbh. Half the things about seem like an exaggerated meme tbh. 3rd generation rapist, kinda funny tbh. Hillbilly sperg type, never seen this combination

I haven't seen a doctor in over ten years.