Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEET

Memories

Memories

Slavcel
Are there any NEET Brothers here?
I have been sitting at home since 2018, I never worked normally, only helped in the family with various jobs, sometimes I was paid for it. I also happened to do a free course from the municipality for a truck driving license, but I'm afraid to drive.
I got money for this course, my expenses are very small, I almost do not spend.

I've been sitting at home like this for several years on my parents' support, and my mental problems are only getting worse.

Last edited:
Are there any NEET Brothers here?
I have been sitting at home since 2018, I never worked normally, only helped in the family with various jobs, sometimes I was paid for it. I also happened to do a free course from the municipality for a truck driving license, but I'm afraid to drive.
I've been sitting at home like this for several years on my parents' support, and my mental problems are only getting worse.
Yep but ive worked 7+ years

NEET here, havent really been outside since May of last year

just shows that neetmaxxing makes you insane

just shows that neetmaxxing makes you insane

Society makes us insane first through bullying, social alienation/ostracisation etc. which causes us to become NEET.

Then NEETdom makes us even more insane, which makes it even hardER for us to escape NEETdom, leaving us trapped in a life of NEETdom and evER increasing insanity.

Last edited:
Society makes us insane first through bullying, social alienation/ostracisation etc. which causes us to become NEET.

Then NEETdom makes us even more insane, which makes it even hardER for us to escape NEETdom, leaving us trapped in a life of NEETdom and evER increasing insanity.
rotting all day will drive you insane

I worked for a year, since then I've been a NEET for 6 years

rotting all day will drive you insane

Yeah but at the same time, going out into society and seeing all the unfairness, injustice, inequality, degenERacy and depravity, will also make you insane.

You will go insane whethER you rot at home or whethER you go outside.

ThERe is no escape from falling victim to insanity, because wherevER you go and whatevER you do, pain/suffERing is part of life which you will expERience no mattER what. And the more pain/suffERing you obsERve or pERsonally expERience, the more insane you will become.

It’s bettER to not exist, when a couple procreates and brings a child into the world, they are intentionally bringing a consciousness into a world of pain/suffERing without its consent. I am anti-Natalist.

I am anti-life. Life is chaos. True peace comes from a state of non-existence

Last edited: