Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion NEET, UNI/studymaxx, or WAGESLAVE. Which is the best option of the 3?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
NEET and wagecuck seem equally shit. I don’t know if I can even handle studymaxxing anymore.

Study cs and get a moderately high paying job.

Studymaxxing is good tbh, keeps me sane and it’s just NEETing with extra steps unless you have to pay for it

For me , I would rather studymaxx,
I have to keep my brain in use.

Ideally NEETmaxxing in postwork reality

studying in college as a brainlet, has fucked me over completely. I'm stressed all day and I barely pass any classes even though I tryhard. Luckily, I dont have to pay for it, but I dont know how much more stress I can endure...
Neetdom is the only way giga subhumans like me can find some happiness in this life.

Study for technical work and get out of school as soon as you can and start to bring in money. First few years you might not make much but after your name starts to get around then you will have better job offers. Rotting in school gets you nothing.

I'd prefer having money, but I don't want to pay taxes to my government and YLE.

part time work + studymaxxing to get the necessary "eXpErIENce"
CS is stupid if it's not your interest. There are higher paying jobs which require less effort.
Can you give some examples?