Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEET through rehab

j10009504

j10009504

Greycel
I don't know if this has been brought up before but its essentially how I live my life. My health insurance pays for my food, room and board, toiletries, basically everything. This insurance is pretty basic and costs maybe $300 a month.

The cycle looks like this:
- Get drunk / high
- Call insurance, tell them you are having a problem with substance X
- They send transport to a rehab facility
- Complete the program
- Get drunk / high again
- Repeat

Insurance companies have no limit on the amount of times you can do this (usually). I have done this many, many times over and over again.
In my case, this isn't on purpose (drug addict), but there's really no way they could tell the difference.

Some rehabs are really nice. Where I am now there is good food, TV, video games, gym, other losers to hang out with, I have phone and pc. I live in what looks like a hotel room I have all to myself. I been here for 4 months. It will cost the insurance company around $100,000. It cost me just $300 / month. If you're on medicaid the whole thing can be free.

Some places take a short time to complete, some longer. Most just require you to sit in groups a few hours a day and go to therapy.

When I leave I will get high again (can't help it) and then just go somewhere else. Pretty miserable but aren't we miserable anyway?

I don't know if this has been brought up before but its essentially how I live my life. My health insurance pays for my food, room and board, toiletries, basically everything. This insurance is pretty basic and costs maybe $300 a month.

The cycle looks like this:
- Get drunk / high
- Call insurance, tell them you are having a problem with substance X
- They send transport to a rehab facility
- Complete the program
- Get drunk / high again
- Repeat

Insurance companies have no limit on the amount of times you can do this (usually). I have done this many, many times over and over again.
In my case, this isn't on purpose (drug addict), but there's really no way they could tell the difference.

Some rehabs are really nice. Where I am now there is good food, TV, video games, gym, other losers to hang out with, I have phone and pc. I live in what looks like a hotel room I have all to myself. I been here for 4 months. It will cost the insurance company around $100,000. It cost me just $300 / month. If you're on medicaid the whole thing can be free.

Some places take a short time to complete, some longer. Most just require you to sit in groups a few hours a day and go to therapy.

When I leave I will get high again (can't help it) and then just go somewhere else. Pretty miserable but aren't we miserable anyway?
Bruh this sounds wonderful!

i go mental hospitals sometimes to get away from my parents. Its pretty chill most of the time.

i go mental hospitals sometimes to get away from my parents. Its pretty chill most of the time.
mental hospital ok but imo rehab is better. Like i can have energy drinks and smoke and go outside. Usually psych ward has none of this.

Fuck those insurance companies to he'll and back. Make them bleed money!

imma student still and i just like being an overgrown kid
Happy So Excited GIF by Hiber

Sounds too demoralising - rather be dead