Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR NEET shamers are just jealous. Dont listen to them. They would switch their 9/5 for yours IMMEDIATELY if they had the chance...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
NOBODY (in their sound mind) likes to HAVE to work for survival, NO ONE.

You might find some old foid selling some pots after her retirement to "have some fun and get some extra disposable income", but thats about it.

And NEETdom, for some, isnt even about taking it easy and going slow, its about SURVIVAL.

A lof of NEET's have already had a job and it crushed them (sometimes literally) in ways you could NOT imagine.

Being a NEET can only be prejudicial to an individual if said individual still holds the main soycietal prejudicial view (and shaming tatics) that being a NEET is the same as being a "failure", a "joke" or some "misfit that cant hold it together" in any way, shape or form.

If anything, NEET's, in a better, more just society, would be more productive and efficient than the average normie since, to be a NEET generally requires some form of intelligence (be it social intelligence, in conforming to your neetbux desires, or overall intelligence, in understanding that the social contract that bended everything together now lays in ruins, and it doesnt make sense to keep upholding it).

Very sounding thread. This 9 year old NEET approves. :feelsokman:
going STRONK even with Insomnia, which is a hinderER. ( but still overal better than cuckin´ out )

I think everyone would NEET if they had the choice.

There's no positives in wageslaving for a society that despises you, but more often than not, you don't have other choice than trying to have a job.

True
If i could NEETmaxx i would do it

tbh there are people that enjoy working. I don't get it at all but they are out there. I think they just like having goals/tasks for the day and don't like relaxing.

also jokes on wagecucks who think your 9 to 5 job can be your favorite thing to do. Any type of activity you are REQUIRED to do each day at a certain time lest you starve out by definition can't be something one would wish to live or care for. A favorite occupation is one that you can do freely whever you wish or do not whever you're bored or tired or simply want to dick around. Wageslaving is only acceptable if you have a woman (I don't even say kids or wife because those are just useless leeches who drag you down)

NOBODY (in their sound mind) likes to HAVE to work for survival, NO ONE.

You might find some old foid selling some pots after her retirement to "have some fun and get some extra disposable income", but thats about it.

And NEETdom, for some, isnt even about taking it easy and going slow, its about SURVIVAL.

A lof of NEET's have already had a job and it crushed them (sometimes literally) in ways you could NOT imagine.

Being a NEET can only be prejudicial to an individual if said individual still holds the main soycietal prejudicial view (and shaming tatics) that being a NEET is the same as being a "failure", a "joke" or some "misfit that cant hold it together" in any way, shape or form.

If anything, NEET's, in a better, more just society, would be more productive and efficient than the average normie since, to be a NEET generally requires some form of intelligence (be it social intelligence, in conforming to your neetbux desires, or overall intelligence, in understanding that the social contract that bended everything together now lays in ruins, and it doesnt make sense to keep upholding it).

NEET life is the ideal life.

All civilized peoples since writing was invented have always come to the same conclusion: it is ideal that the slaves work & the mercenaries fight. The civilized man ought to occupy himself with ideas, business and politics.

The (((Protestants))) sold you a kind of "slave morality" that teaches you that working to death and being disemboweled in a faraway desert are "noble pursuits" because these (((Protestants))) need a mass of sheep to be in love with their own enslavement.

The (((elites))) live lives of leisure. And even the billionaires that claim to "work" are doing nothing similar to the life of wageslavery they promote for you. Their "work" is 100% comprised of private jet trips, luxurious diners, luncheons in their yachts, etc. imbetween meetings where they receive applause, validation, and then watch hilarious presentations by consultants of several fun ways to screw wageslaves even further to make them even more money, they only have to decide which course of action they're going to follow in order to screw wageslaves even further.

Last edited:
My NEETbux are saved. Disabled since 2009.

animation money GIF by Rough Sketchz

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/lTXmN9m3qNc?si=VscwEcgi1RPTCWc5

True. Every time i try to talk about NEETmaxxing with a wagie they get totally defensive and say how terrible life as a NEET is and that waging is far superior

I will not work a day in my life

I think everyone would NEET if they had the choice.

There's no positives in wageslaving for a society that despises you, but more often than not, you don't have other choice than trying to have a job.
Yes, when society despises you, it makes no sense to contribute to it. Normie wageslaves have no idea how draining it is to work when one is incel, etc

There are so many foids on child support who don't work because they couldn't keep their legs closed, nobody here should feel any guilt whatsoever for being NEET or receiving welfare, unlike foids we were given a bad hand from the start.

As soon as I could neet I did.

Then the hate came...

Later they said they were jealous.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back