Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

needsolution

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
When I was banned, I saw that @needsolution reached over 10k posts in just like a month or some shit.

I was impressed, as a dude that is currently chasing the red screen name colour, I need to reach 10k posts since that is the requirement for it.

Sad shit man, now i have some gay pink since im too lazy to postmaxx this 500 posts... i will this night i guess

Forums record in post maxing.

When I was banned, I saw that @needsolution reached over 10k posts in just like a month or some shit.

I was impressed, as a dude that is currently chasing the red screen name colour, I need to reach 10k posts since that is the requirement for it.
Impresses me. XD

@needsolution nigga u a fakecel

Sniffles quickly established himself as the God of postmaxxing early in the year, but when he was banned there was no-one left to take over the mantle for a while. Thankfully, we found a solution.

Sniffles quickly established himself as the God of postmaxxing early in the year, but when he was banned there was no-one left to take over the mantle for a while. Thankfully, we found a solution.
Crazy shit, man, crazy shit.

Crazy shit, man, crazy shit.
He postmaxxed so hard the system couldn't handle it. At one point his screen name colour was eight below that of his post count.

When I also use forums where we get to choose our screen name colours, needing an insane amount of posts just for red seems unfair but that is just my opinion.

The only solution I need is the rope

When I also use forums where we get to choose our screen name colours, needing an insane amount of posts just for red seems unfair but that is just my opinion.
It’s true though. We all suffer enough so a nice colour screen name to look at that is your own cup of tea helps.
Nothing much bro
Are you gonna use this site more than looksmax?
I use both forums.

chesscel

i love threads about me

Some of the rank colours aren't great. Red is a nice colour, but pink is terrible and pretty much anyone who reaches that rank seems to hate it. The piss yellow colour ranks are horrible too.

Of course, they did get the top rank colour right. It's definitely the best. I wonder where they got the idea. :feelzez:

Red screen name colour is the best screen name colour.

@needsolution is the gigachad when it comes to postmaxxing. You can't beat the gigachad, amirite chadsolution?

Wasn't he banned? His posts were based AF. Welcome back

Let’s hope I can avoid that ban hammer.

@needsolution log onto my account and postmaxx until I am red