Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

needsolution

4 or 5 days to get to red? no way lol at least not for me
u need 2.2k posts... with small effort im able to do 400-450 daily, its like 4-5 days of postmaxxing, depends on luck

u need 2.2k posts... with small effort im able to do 400-450 daily, its like 4-5 days of postmaxxing, depends on luck
fuck I wish I could do that. I could maybe if I was NEET but with a latin midterm coming up + a online class I did no work for thats due in December no fucking way

fuck I wish I could do that. I could maybe if I was NEET but with a latin midterm coming up + a online class I did no work for thats due in December no fucking way
it doesnt require too much time, 150-200 posts per hour is possible

it doesnt require too much time, 150-200 posts per hour is possible
200 posts an hour??!?! I guess if I low effort maxxed but I don't want to get b&

I like mine

Wojciech=bro @needsolution

He's insane. I once woke up to 10 notifications of him quoting me alone. And I'd go on off topic and I'd see his icon on every thread. He really is the ultimate postmaxxer.
Lmao, based
You say this on EVERY post

He's insane. I once woke up to 10 notifications of him quoting me alone. And I'd go on off topic and I'd see his icon on every thread. He really is the ultimate postmaxxer.

You say this on EVERY post
Crazy shit, man, some absolute crazy shit.

when i reach 10k it will be the best day of my life, but Im no hurry tbh

10k for me eventually I hope. Want fine and dandy red screen name colour.

threads about me always end up with 50+ replies

Based tbh