Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Need to watch movies like joker and whatever

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Amazing amazing movies ,I need to watch those types of movies with losers, beaten, broken and damned people like me , which has nothing right in his life

I feel much better
Recommend them

the ones I most relate aside (implied) Joker (2019), is Taxi Driver and Léon: The Professional.

Nightcrawler (2014)

The HBO's Leftovers is kinda like that, even the Chad protagonist goes through many blackpilling brutal moments, but it's hard to watch (pacing-wise) so I'll only give it a soft recommend

17 again.

This scene is so relatable to me.

View: https://youtu.be/wTb_2RdoR0s

lol exactly that is relatable to me too
The HBO's Leftovers is kinda like that, even the Chad protagonist goes through many blackpilling brutal moments, but it's hard to watch (pacing-wise) so I'll only give it a soft recommend
Will look
Taxi Driver and Léon: The Professional.
They both had gfs, one of them a jb

Literally all movies suck. Sexhavers made all the movies to earn money and then spend it women.

Literally all movies suck. Sexhavers made all the movies to earn money and then spend it women.
Yes mostly all of them suck except whatever