Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need some advice

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Last semester, a female at my Uni asked me "did we go to the same HS?", I knew we did so I said "yeah". Anyway, over the course of the semester, I would talk to her on and off. I acted spastic many times but we would still say "hello" to one another. Before school ended, we had a couple of longer conversations together (like 15 minutes, which for me is a lot), I stuttered seriously a couple of times at one point. She was really easy to talk to and always seemed to say "hi" to me first, despite being easy to talk to though, she would never make eye contact with me. She'd always be looking away with her eyes (face towards me, eyes to the side) while I was trying to make direct eye contact. If I remember correctly, in High School, she was sort of insecure with herself and she still may be until this day. During our last convo, she brought up that she was vegan and I started talking about "Vegan Gains" lol and bringing up some of his talking point. Then she asked if I had a snapchat, to which I said no, I don't have any social media. She told me that next time she'd see me, she had a funny vegan story to tell me (not sure what that means). I didn't see her after that.

The thing is, she's traveling Europe this summer so I bet if she's insecure now, she sure won't be after being exposed to some sexy/smooth European Chad's boosting up her ego. I was thinking about asking her out next semester but I think it'll be futile at this point (based on this info, do you guys think I'd have a chance) or is it over?

Also I hope this isn't bragging, I'm talking about a convo I had with a female. Nothing sexual happened.

grab her by the pussy and if she is wet tham you can make a rape

grab her by the pussy and if she is wet tham you can make a rape
did you read the prefix on this thread title boyo? it said serious, I NEED SERIOUS ADVICE, SERIOUS ADVICE BRO.

She's gonna get railed by European chads, but this is probably not the best place to come for advice, regardless, I don't see why you would wait until next semester, ask to go on a date now rather than later because you'll know whether or not this can develop into something more sooner

Mogs the fuck out of me. If foid talks to u like this u must be at least 5+

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

She went to find herself.
(With someone else)

Yeah it's hard for me to imagine a foid talking with me like that.

She's gonna get railed by European chads, but this is probably not the best place to come for advice, regardless, I don't see why you would wait until next semester, ask to go on a date now rather than later because you'll know whether or not this can develop into something more sooner
I can't, I was being autistic and didn't ask for her number and she's in Europe now.

I can't, I was being autistic and didn't ask for her number and she's in Europe now.
Hope she doesn't get swept off her feet and all you can do is wait now and plan your next move in either case

She sees you as a beta. Low tier normie. Friendzone tier. If you're looking for a girlfriend, you should probably look elsewhere, but I'm willing to bet it's not over for you yet.

She sees you as a beta. Low tier normie. Friendzone tier. If you're looking for a girlfriend, you should probably look elsewhere, but I'm willing to bet it's not over for you yet.

What gives you the idea that I'm friendzoned? you're probably right tho.

Do it. What do you have to lose? I fear that it's almost to late though.

Maybe try what this bluepiller commiecuck says.

I think it would have helped me back when i was young. Idk where the NTmaxpart begins, just ignore the BS in the beginning.

You're a mentalcel, right? Your acne is gone now?

Good luck.

Do it. What do you have to lose? I fear that it's almost to late though.

Maybe try what this bluepiller commiecuck says.

I think it would have helped me back when i was young.

You're a mentalcel, right? You acne is gone now?

Basically, just acne scars now. I would do it but the one thing holding me back is the embarrassment of seeing her again (which I will) after rejection. Thanks.

Totally not bragging, okay Chad. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

female from HS at same Uni approached me first
some good long convos but I still acted spastic, she's easy to talk to
despite approaching first always, doesn't make eye contact while I try to
remember her as insecure during high school, for no good reason
she's traveling Europe over summer break, most likely in the presence of European Chads
should I ask her out?

female from HS at same Uni approached me first
some good long convos but I still acted spastic, she's easy to talk to
despite approaching first always, doesn't make eye contact while I try to
remember her as insecure during high school, for no good reason
she's traveling Europe over summer break, most likely in the presence of European Chads
should I ask her out?
sure why not bro

Basically, just acne scars now. I would do it but the one thing holding me back is the embarrassment of seeing her again (which I will) after rejection.
Well, you will see her never again later on anyway, but you will regret not trying your luck. It will be forever ingrained in your brain as an unused opportunity, a potential crossroad with a butterfly effect.

Listening to that guy actually made me calmer thinking about situations from back then (ye they make me still anxious jfl), even though it's no rocket science and I don't like his attitude personally. Wish I had sth like that back then. As a sperg I would need to look some stuff he mentions up in more detail though. He doesn't seem like some retarded redpiller at least. Maybe I am wrong, but I feel this is like the first genuin advice tbh.

Maybe that was your last chance, after you missed that one whats waiting for you is a life of solitary, full of what ifs and regrets.

Well, you will see her never again later on anyway, but you will regret not trying your luck. It will be forever ingrained in your brain as an unused opportunity, a potential crossroad with a butterfly effect.

Listening to that guy actually made me calmer thinking about situations from back then (ye they make me still anxious jfl), even though it's no rocket science and I don't like his attitude personally. Wish I had sth like that back then. As a sperg I would need to look some stuff he mentions up in more detail though. He doesn't seem like some retarded redpiller at least. Maybe I am wrong, but I feel this is like the first genuin advice tbh.
thanks bro I'll listen to it
Maybe that was your last chance, after you missed that one whats waiting for you is a life of solitary, full of what ifs and regrets.
well that would suck

thanks bro I'll listen to it
Maybe there are better ressources out there idk. Looksmax would be probably the more appropriate forum for questions like this. I only encountered the vid by accident in another thread here some time ago.

What gives you the idea that I'm friendzoned? you're probably right tho.
She's willing to speak with you on semi-cordial terms and connect with you through social media (likely to rake you in as an orbiter), but she won't look you in the eye, and it seems like her body language and tone in general are somewhat guarded. If she considered you dating material, she wouldn't be so reserved, but if she considered you incel tier, she wouldn't be speaking with you at all. Thus, to her, you are beta, friendzone tier.

A foid talks to you. You're :chad:.
Ask her out, have a date, get a gf and get the fuck outta here.
Good luck and have fun with that pussy.

Edit: In case some other users here are right, and you're just friendzoned ... Dump her forever. Cut contact asap.

Maybe there are better ressources out there idk. Looksmax would be probably the more appropriate forum for questions like this. I only encountered the vid by accident in another thread here some time ago.
I haven’t been on looksmax in a while, I know lookism is dead

I'd say give it a shot before she leaves, even shortly before she leaves. Knowing she won't see you for a while means she can have sex without fearing an actual sentimental relationship with you. After her trip she will still be longing the euro-dick and might be in some long distance relationship with a Chad she met there.

She's willing to speak with you on semi-cordial terms and connect with you through social media (likely to rake you in as an orbiter), but she won't look you in the eye, and it seems like her body language and tone in general are somewhat guarded. If she considered you dating material, she wouldn't be so reserved, but if she considered you incel tier, she wouldn't be speaking with you at all. Thus, to her, you are beta, friendzone tier.

Fuckk you’re probably right, guess it’s not worth the risk
I'd say give it a shot before she leaves, even shortly before she leaves. Knowing she won't see you for a while means she can have sex without fearing an actual sentimental relationship with you. After her trip she will still be longing the euro-dick and might be in some long distance relationship with a Chad she met there.
She’s already left, it’s over
A foid talks to you. You're :chad:.
Ask her out, have a date, get a gf and get the fuck outta here.
Good luck and have fun with that pussy.

Edit: In case some other users here are right, and you're just friendzoned ... Dump her forever. Cut contact asap.
Thanks for advice

If a foid is attracted she will make it VERY clear and obvious to you. If no woman ever makes it obvious to you it means you are an ugly incel.

She wanted your snapchat, talk to her more bro

If you actually have a chance I have no idea what you’d be doing here. The only people who have a chance are 5+ or 4s who strategymaxxed

If a foid is attracted she will make it VERY clear and obvious to you. If no woman ever makes it obvious to you it means you are an ugly incel.
I think she’s insecure so I was thinking that she didn’t want to come on too strong, e.g. no eye contact but asking for a Snapchat

sounds like you might be a mentalcel man, I could never hold a conversation a girl

I think she’s insecure so I was thinking that she didn’t want to come on too strong, e.g. no eye contact but asking for a Snapchat

Asking for Snapchat is NOT an IOI.

whatever you do don't wait too long

and post ascension story, curious what it looks like in 2019

I think it would have helped me back when i was young. Idk where the NTmaxpart begins, just ignore the BS in the beginning.

You're a mentalcel, right? Your acne is gone now?

Good luck.

Refreshing to see someone do some research instead of repeating the same bluepilled garbage without looking into it. Only 15 minutes in though.
edit: Nvm he's so cucked :soy: and his girl is getting on my nerves

Last edited:
She was really easy to talk to and always seemed to say "hi" to me first
she would never make eye contact with me. She'd always be looking away with her eyes (face towards me, eyes to the side) while I was trying to make direct eye contact. If I remember correctly, in High School, she was sort of insecure with herself and she still may be until this day.
She told me that next time she'd see me, she had a funny vegan story to tell me (not sure what that means). I didn't see her after that.

Chads.co

:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer:

That nervousness may be just because she likes you.

Totally not bragging, okay Chad. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: