Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need some advice regarding copes

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
I usually coped pretty good with videogames but lately i just have lost interest in them. New games are all flashy with nice graphics but have shit gameplay etc.

What other copes could you recommend?

Eat alot of Food then LDAR. Also moneymaxing.

learning a language, anime, or wageslave

Studying, exercise.

Start heavy drugs. You miught get so high you never come back again

Do you know of Nier Automata? It's a modern game that I liked.

Honestly, it's whatever you're doing now for distraction.

"Copes" are just a form of defense mechanism, as outlined by Peter Wessel Zapffe in his philosophical essay "The Last Messiah"

When dealing with inceldom, you're actually dealing with mortality. It just changed form. This site would fall under "anchoring," I think.

That being said, if this is what is working for distraction or anchoring purposes, do this.

I use sublimation. I think the lyric thread is a good example of this.

Start heavy drugs. You miught get so high you never come back again

This this this this. Well, I wouldn't recommend heavy drugs, but it's never a bad idea to smoke some weed. And if the day is looking bright, drop some acid and that day becomes 100x brighter my friend. Don't drop acid if you're sad tho, makes you even more sad.

Out of curiosity, what music do you listen to, OP? Music is probably my greatest cope...

Usually I look around using tags on Discogs or RateYourMusic, and sometimes you can find some great stuff, even if it's obscure. There's a lot out there that I think is worth listening to.