Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need more activity at incels.win

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
That forum has great potential. As much as I despised Reddit it has one of the best formats for picture posting and meme sharing. Could see .win have similarities to r/braincels if it gets more attention.

maybe it's the invite code system that is hindering it.

Hard to do anything when no one invites ppl jfl.

How do you invite people,
@Master is the only one who can give invite codes as far as I know.

How do you invite people,
@Master is the only one who can give invite codes as far as I know.
I thought anyone that's on there can invite anyone.

That forum has great potential. As much as I despised Reddit it has one of the best formats for picture posting and meme sharing. Could see .win have similarities to r/braincels if it gets more attention.
For that, they will have to let ppl in ...

It's invite only JFL.

Many incels don't have friends.

I have an account, how can I invite people? The invite system should be gotten rid of tbh, so people can more easily join

It's over when you don't have an invite

It was made invite only under the belief that if someone fucks around on there the person that invited them gets in the shit too but the problem with this is other than a handful of "popular" memelord Internet fuckbois that seem to get invited to everything the rest of us don't get in & so over time it will die due to low numbers.

In the theme of Internet matters if it ain't growing or evolving constantly it's considered stagnating & dead hence why an app or website design will reach it's zenith & cannot possibly be improved upon but then they go & change it & in doing so regress.

It's that bollocks you see with vidya where everyone gravitates to the new game due to graphics & new = good according to normies while there are vastly better games out there from the past albeit with lesser graphics that they could play but the window has passed as you can't "consume" everything as it comes out due to too many choices & as such got overlooked, besides these idiots want talking points to not seem weird & if you bring up something from even a year ago that is no longer new & hip you get ppl thinking you're weird; morons everywhere.

Invite me

invite me

I thought anyone that's on there can invite anyone.

I have an account, how can I invite people? The invite system should be gotten rid of tbh, so people can more easily join

It's over when you don't have an invite
Sorry, But only @Master and whoever created .win can do that. Damn

Attachments

• 1616346748607.png
    1616346748607.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 10
NO THIS FUCKING FORMAT IS BETTER U GOTK

Just log in with your co password confirmed

Can't be bothered