Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Need help webdevs

im done

im done

God hates you
-
Building a project using MERN stack i have almost no knowledge of nodejs and mongodb and I have little to no time for learning all that all i will do is copy from GitHub and paste it in vscode (only if I can't learn it on my own in the specified time) im basically following a video for this and he also have a GitHub repository for that if I want to clone that repository and run it on my server i can clone the front end component but what about backend mongodb and nodejs how can I clone the server or its just a too much retard of a question (explain why if it is)

Good night bros I will check this out tomorrow :feelsrope:

If the backend is in that person's repo then it should still be there if you clone it.

Building a project using MERN stack i have almost no knowledge of nodejs and mongodb and I have little to no time for learning all that all i will do is copy from GitHub and paste it in vscode (only if I can't learn it on my own in the specified time) im basically following a video for this and he also have a GitHub repository for that if I want to clone that repository and run it on my server i can clone the front end component but what about backend mongodb and nodejs how can I clone the server or its just a too much retard of a question (explain why if it is)
Not a webdev but when you have a repo you can clone the whole repo which should include the front and backend. I'm not familiar with mongodb but can't you create a db with mongosh. Can't you literally clone the repo and run it from the terminal? I don't think I fully understand your question brocel

If the backend is in that person's repo then it should still be there if you clone it.

Not a webdev but when you have a repo you can clone the whole repo which should include the front and backend. I'm not familiar with mongodb but can't you create a db with mongosh. Can't you literally clone the repo and run it from the terminal? I don't think I fully understand your question brocel
I know literally jackshit about it if it's the way you say I don't have to worry about it then

If it is there you will have cloned it . By the way you also clone the server automatically if you can see a frontend taht means the server is running

If it is there you will have cloned it . By the way you also clone the server automatically if you can see a frontend taht means the server is running
Ok then I will try to learn all by myself :feelsokman:

Ok then I will try to learn all by myself :feelsokman:
take your time. You will achieve nothing by rushing except confusing yourself even more

god I fucking hate the nigger jew who created coding and such abstract lingo