Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need help buying a bed

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Haven’t slept on a bed in years but I think it’s finally time. Where is a good place to get one? Is ikea good? Also for mattress I want it real firm. Advices please.

Sleep on the ground with a blanket, no beds unless you are wealthmaxxed enough to afford it. :feelshehe:

Sleep on the ground with a blanket, no beds unless you are wealthmaxxed enough to afford it. :feelshehe:
Have been doing that for years..

Need some backstory on this one, so have you been sleeping on a mattress, on a floor?

Need some backstory on this one, so have you been sleeping on a mattress, on a floor?
Yes. Like a very thin futon type mattress on the floor.

Haven’t slept on a bed in years but I think it’s finally time. Where is a good place to get one? Is ikea good? Also for mattress I want it real firm. Advices please.
I made my own with a firm Amazon mattress and a piece of plywood with holesdrilled in it...

Really firm foam shit. Had to decompress for a day. I was going to make it really tall for under storage but just made it standard for ease of use.

Less than 150$ usd

Either twin or single sized not remember

I got an extra firm Mattress from Bob's Discount Furniture. They're not everywhere but they're expanding. I've had that mattress for five years and it's holding up good. I sleep in the middle of it and there's a dip but no big deal.

I did that but with a mattress. turns out it just starts to mold and you get lung cancer