Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need another forum to post on

Insalsa

Insalsa

Property of Ritalincel
★★
I don't mean in any way for this to be an advertising thread or to to break any rules.

I'm very high inhib unless provoked, so I don't browse .me when I'm in public, but I love posting. Are there any forums that are incel friendly and aren't completely dead?

Bored2

There's a rival site that's pretty much a graveyard, a soyed up subreddit, and a tranny board on 4chan.

This is the best bet boyo.

* When I'm not here I like to browse 4chan boards like /jp/ /v/ /pol/ /a/ /o/ etc... Posting there is so cumbersome though so I just lurk.

Mendokusai.

View attachment 43609

There's a rival site that's pretty much a graveyard, a soyed up subreddit, and a tranny board on 4chan.

This is the best bet boyo.

* When I'm not here I like to browse 4chan boards like /jp/ /v/ /pol/ /a/ /o/ etc... Posting there is so cumbersome though so I just lurk.

Mendokusai.
I would rather it not be incel related though, and I hate 4chan tbh

I love browsing .me in public on my phone, it's always an adrenaline rush. Having the fast bananas theme helps a little I guess.

What are you worried about it? People seeing the word "inceldom discussion" or the posts, or both?

How to pirate manga?
I love browsing .me in public on my phone, it's always an adrenaline rush. Having the fast bananas theme helps a little I guess.

What are you worried about it? People seeing the word "inceldom discussion" or the posts, or both?
Both and the website URL. I know it's an unreasonable fear, but it still stops me. I'm also paranoid that cameras will catch me jfl

How to pirate manga?

If you have based Android there is an app called Tachiyomi.

I have Apple because I'm trying to NTmaxx.

Otherwise this is your best bet. Hope you have network.

http://mangaseeonline.us/

I also like to read Japanese Men's Fashion magazines but I'm pretty sure the app is just for iphone.

I would rather it not be incel related though, and I hate 4chan tbh
use 8chan only problem is that it’s slow as fuck but so much more better

If you have based Android there is an app called Tachiyomi.

I have Apple because I'm trying to NTmaxx.

Otherwise this is your best bet. Hope you have network.

http://mangaseeonline.us/

I also like to read Japanese Men's Fashion magazines but I'm pretty sure the app is just for iphone.
This site has a small selection but its still good https://readms.net/manga
:heart::heart::heart:
Read pubmed papers instead.
Too low IQ

You can go to truecels.

I learned not to browse in public the hard way when a teen incel picked up my phone and got blackpill from this site, I wonder if he's a legitimate member now

You could use looksmax.org, the """"incel friendly"""" looksmaxxing site attached to .me

You could use looksmax.org, the """"incel friendly"""" looksmaxxing site attached to .me
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''incel friendly'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I might be the only 20+ virgin that posts somewhat regularly over there. For anyone unaware, it's just bragging chads who can't help me or anyone else because they were born with good genetics. I like to shitstir with them though. The only good part is the foid ban.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''incel friendly'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I might be the only 20+ virgin that posts somewhat regularly over there. For anyone unaware, it's just bragging chads who can't help me or anyone else because they were born with good genetics. I like to shitstir with them though. The only good part is the foid ban.
Gotta agree with the incel friendly and the chad bragging thing, but as for what advice is, there's some legit gymcelling, nutrition and chems advice, I mean you can't change your bones much but the forum is there to try and maxx whatever is possible, even if it's pointless, at least you can ask for advice

That looksmax forum is pure ragefuel. But still funny, there is a tall curry roidcel who thinks he is a chad, LMFAO.

It's too bad reddit is filled with so many numales, sjws, and normshits. The platform is simple and clean (at least before the ui update).

JFL @ the people here browsing 4chan in 2018.
normie infested hellhole.