Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need advice to escape wageslavery

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Im 27, live in a small rented appartement and work a shit low wage job. I want to escape the hell that is wageslavery. My problem is that besides not being good looking and socially retarded i have no talents or some useful interests/skills that i could transfer to a job/career. Im not even high iq so studying something demanding is out of the question. I feel no matter what i try im good at nothing.

Any advice? What options do i have?

the solution is escape from western society

Im 27, live in a small rented appartement and work a shit low wage job. I want to escape the hell that is wageslavery. My problem is that besides not being good looking and socially retarded i have no talents or some useful interests/skills that i could transfer to a job/career. Im not even high iq so studying something demanding is out of the question. I feel no matter what i try im good at nothing.

What city are you in? Dont share any identifying info. Just city.

Look at the union websites, take special consideration to the boilermakers lodge in your area.

They throw you out if you count cards or some other shit

You have zero options. It's over.

get a job that has lots of overtime or get a 2nd job.
sell every toy u have =expensive cars etc.
save up money and only buy stuff u have cash for. destroy all credit cards.
get rid of everything u have to make a payment on.
dont eat out , learn to cook ur own.
when ur debt free , u only need as much money as u want to live on.

its over for cels like us