Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Need advice on how to deal with normie nagging about my relationship status

Which defence should I rather use?

• 1. Dating too expensive, me too poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Waiting to sort my life in order, university, job, house etc.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • 3. Religioncoping

• 4. Waiting for the right person with a twist

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 5. Not worth it anymore, don't care too much or something

• 6. Say hobbies or personal interest

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 7. Waiting for the right year and then pick out whichever fortune telling method supports it

• 8. Waiting for when I'm older and more mature with a twist

• 9. and 10. Bigger plans ahead humblebrag and then delusional bullshit freestyle and Geomaxxing

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • All your ideas are trash, do what me or someone else said

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
One thing I didn't mention in my "How my life only got worse after 18" post, mainly because it was too long and deserved it's own seperate post, which is right here, was the sudden increase in constant normalfaggot confrontation about girlfriend, relationship, love life or whichever retarded wording and metaphor they want to use that day to figure out if I'm a sexhaver or not

I'm already aware, assimilated and accepted that there are couple of reasons they do this
1. So I answer "no", and they can locate me in "nigger to not associate with" category
2. To feel better about themselves being sexhavers
3. To feel better about themselves in general
4. They're retarded and can't focus on their thoughts for more than several seconds, so they have to interview everyone who they don't know whether is a sexhaver or not

It's not like I even purposely interact with them, some of those retards I've only seen once in my life

I don't have any social anxiety or retarded pussylike stress depression disease, I'm not concerned how they call me a faggot, what they think of me, or even the question itself I'm simply become evermore annoyed at the fact that I have to face this NPC dialogue over hundred times already, with people who don't care about me any other time of the day

I'm not a lying person in general, but there's not an option to outright tell that I'm an incel, simply because that word doesn't exist in my language

So I'm here to ask for best suggestions, for answers to LARP as if my solitude is some 101% calculated 800IQ 4D chess gambit

Below are couple of I've come up myself, which I will probably start using if none of you can offer anything better

The goal is for an answer that can normie feel like a retard he is, shutdown the faggotly urge to constantly nag me further and if possible to deter the rest of the group with attacking me further

1. Dating too expensive, me too poor

Personal rating: 1/10

Will get immediately debunked that can find someone whos not a gold digger

2. Waiting to sort my life in order, university, job, house etc. (classic chinese social conditioning bluff)

Personal rating: 2/10

Gets the job done, but otherwise pretty fucking useless, since it inwokes even more questions which I'm trying to avoid in the first place

3. Religioncoping

No sex before marriage

Personal rating: 3/10

Very location and NPC dependant wouldn't work half the time cuz people don't respect religion anymore

4. Waiting for the right person with a twist

Say that I'm a carpenter and I have a theory that manual labor are more confronted with their work so therefore I'd rather do it one time right than constantly date or something

Personal rating: 4/10

Would work well if there is no manual labor self depreciating bragging fucktard around, especially since it throws answer, theory and some hardtoknowifflawed statements which normie has to disassamble before further engaging with discussion

5. Not worth it anymore, don't care too much or something

Personal rating 5/10

It's dumb on the surface, but since it will get normie to lash out "no, it is, sex is awesome" and ragequit conversation or to latch and invent his own reasons why it isn't worth it, which infinitely expands

6. Say hobbies or personal interest

Personal rating: 6/10

Works well because he can't defacto check what I'm doing with my free time unless close circle

7. Waiting for the right year and then pick out whichever civilizations method of horoscope, fortunetelling or zodiac year says it's couple years from now on

Personal rating: 7/10

8. Waiting for when I'm older and more mature with a twist

and then season it with Fresh&Fit redpill cope structured explanation how I want to build myself up as a male and make better decisions and so on

Personal rating: 8/10

Would get to respect me more, or atleast work

9. Bigger plans ahead humblebrag and then delusional bullshit freestyle

Personal rating: 9/10

I would hate to hear myself saying something so utterly Joe Biden level of demented but it would work well

10. Geomaxxing

Tell that I want to go to other country

Personal rating: 10/10

Would work in terms of that it's a subjective preference and rarely anthing to be refuted

Any other helpful advice also appreciated

Last edited:
It can't be that bad if you need to ask this on here!

I would say the life in order first.

As soon as you tell any normie that women only go for chad, they will assume you are of
lower status and treat you really bad.

One thing I didn't mention in my "How my life only got worse after 18" post, mainly because it was too long and deserved it's own seperate post, which is right here, was the sudden increase in constant normalfaggot confrontation about girlfriend, relationship, love life or whichever retarded wording and metaphor they want to use that day to figure out if I'm a sexhaver or not

I'm already aware, assimilated and accepted that there are couple of reasons they do this
1. So I answer "no", and they can locate me in "nigger to not associate with" category
4. They're retarded and can't focus on their thoughts for more than several seconds, so they have to interview everyone who they don't know whether is a sexhaver or not

It's not like I even purposely interact with them, some of those retards I've only seen once in my life

I don't have any social anxiety or retarded pussylike stress depression disease, I'm not concerned how they call me a faggot, what they think of me, or even the question itself I'm simply become evermore annoyed at the fact that I have to face this NPC dialogue over hundred times already, with people who don't care about me any other time of the day

I'm not a lying person in general, but there's not an option to outright tell that I'm an incel, simply because that word doesn't exist in my language

So I'm here to ask for best suggestions, for answers to LARP as if my solitude is some 101% calculated 800IQ 4D chess gambit

Below are couple of I've come up myself, which I will probably start using if none of you can offer anything better

The goal is for an answer that can normie feel like a retard he is, shutdown the faggotly urge to constantly nag me further and if possible to deter the rest of the group with attacking me further

2. Waiting to sort my life in order, university, job, house etc. (classic chinese social conditioning bluff)

Gets the job done, but otherwise pretty fucking useless, since it inwokes even more questions which I'm trying to avoid in the first place

3. Religioncoping

No sex before marriage

Very location and NPC dependant wouldn't work half the time cuz people don't respect religion anymore

Say that I'm a carpenter and I have a theory that manual labor are more confronted with their work so therefore I'd rather do it one time right than constantly date or something

Would work well if there is no manual labor self depreciating bragging fucktard around, especially since it throws answer, theory and some hardtoknowifflawed statements which normie has to disassamble before further engaging with discussion

Personal rating 5/10

It's dumb on the surface, but since it will get normie to lash out "no, it is, sex is awesome" and ragequit conversation or to latch and invent his own reasons why it isn't worth it, which infinitely expands

Works well because he can't defacto check what I'm doing with my free time unless close circle

7. Waiting for the right year and then pick out whichever civilizations method of horoscope, fortunetelling or zodiac year says it's couple years from now on

and then season it with Fresh&Fit redpill cope structured explanation how I want to build myself up as a male and make better decisions and so on

I would hate to hear myself saying something so utterly Joe Biden level of demented but it would work well

10. Geomaxxing

Would work in terms of that it's a subjective preference and rarely anthing to be refuted

Nothing beats the time honored and time tested method which is… :feelshehe:

”Oh I’m just waiting for the right girl to come along”. :foidSoy:

If delivered sincerely using your best acting performance that should be enough to get most normies to leave you alone. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I usually use 5 and 6 irl. They do their job.

2 and 10 are similar, if you think about it. You need to get your life in order a bit before travelling to another country, these options would probably do fine together

"all the girls here are ugly"

um, you can just say you have other priorities and are trying to get stuff sorted. or that you were burned by a relationship in the past or sth.

or even that you're in an long-distance relationship or w/e.

like it probably doesn't matter. you could just bullshit some stuff to talk about with normies, if you care. but normies are so boring and soulless, it would be really dull talking about your love life to them jfl

it's better to change the subject to some irrelevant small talk, because that's all that normies can talk about with any seriousness

“I’m too focused on myself right now :bluepill::feels:

But this is all cope. Remember, people will KNOW why you’re bitchless. It’s not like you can hide it if you’re short and ugly. They don’t expect you to have a girlfriend anyway, if anything, you having a girlfriend would be the bigger surprise to them.

I just say the truth. If you're a trucel then apart from your parents (who will always be too delusional to see the woods from the trees) everyone should understand. For me, I feel most people don't even need to understand. The look at me and expect me to be a virgin even though I'm in my 30s

3. Religioncoping

No sex before marriage

Personal rating 5/10

10. Geomaxxing

fucking normies i hate them so much @Orzmund is like that

I just say the truth. If you're a trucel then apart from your parents (who will always be too delusional to see the woods from the trees) everyone should understand. For me, I feel most people don't even need to understand. The look at me and expect me to be a virgin even though I'm in my 30s
This

Can't you just say "none of your business" in a polite way or something?