Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Need advice on career

Kantlie

Kantlie

Prince of Persia
★★
Alright I'm an abominationcel and I cant learn anything in an academic context, if thats the case obviously I wont be able to get a job. I am interested in politics and philosophy and I can articulate myself well, how could I be able to turn these characteristics into a form of income that leaves me at least middle class?

I am interested in politics and philosophy and I can articulate myself well, how could I be able to turn these characteristics into a form of income that leaves me at least middle class
you can write lyrics for me.

ill paypal you reddit karma

No, the philosophy degree meme is real. Literally worthless if it's all you have, if you even have a degree. :ping:

go to r/ask men over30, they will help u

No, the philosophy degree meme is real. Literally worthless if it's all you have, if you even have a degree. :ping:
would I be better off just learning how to code? from my understanding if I do that at least to a decent extent I could be able to maintain a living without a college degree, right?

Alright I'm an abominationcel and I cant learn anything in an academic context, if thats the case obviously I wont be able to get a job. I am interested in politics and philosophy and I can articulate myself well, how could I be able to turn these characteristics into a form of income that leaves me at least middle class?
Try to apply for career jobs that don't require university degrees. You could achieve being in the ''middle class'' after a long period of time. Use the income you get to passive invest so you can have a consistent wealthy when you become an old subhuman.

Do a trade and join a union just look up how much they make. Its pretty much equal to stemcel pay imo

1. Apply for jobs in the marketing industry, any dumb-ass can make it in marketing.
  2. Work two jobs. Ugly males need to work two jobs in this horrible economy - as soon as a foid labels you as a “creep” it’s over for you. It’s smart to have a job to fall back on, if you get fired from the other.
  3. Retail - don’t listen to foids when they say that they can’t respect a man who works a retail job - that’s easy money, as a male you can’t sell your body on OnlyFans and make thousands of dollars!
  4. Save your fucking money! Have a savings account (an account that has no checking feature), invest in stablecoins like Tether and USD Coin (world governments will start making cryptocurrency mandatory in a few months), learn more about gold and silver (I don’t suggest a clumsy incel have a bunch of gold and silver lying around that his parents or someone else might steal, but you should know more about it).