Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Need advice from IncelTear experts

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
Hello, I am a 5'4, balding Indian guy with a not-so-pretty face. I used to hate the way I looked, but now I'm actually starting to think I might be worthy of dating pretty girls. Before you say that my standarts are too high, I should say that I was inspired by princess_niggy. You see, princess_niggy is an objectively unattractive woman, but she has learned to love herself and has a sense of self-worth, perhaps the old creeps who pay her for pictures of her black ass played a part in this too. The point is that she thinks she is attractive when in fact she is not and calls it "self-love", she literally said she was "pretty good looking" and dates "above average dudes". My question is, should I learn to "love myself" like she did and look for girls out of my league, or should I continue to consider myself objectively unattractive and look for girls of my level of attractiveness?

you are not entitled to women :soy:

Nice way to point their hypocrisy out. Their "positivity" mindset consists of them aiming above their league, but when we do it, we aren't entitled to it (and this part is true - we aren't entitled even to foids below our league because they're Chad-only).

princess_niggy
:lul:

dates "above average dudes"
I wouldn't be surprised if this is actually true and not a cope of hers - Juggernaut Law is Law.

UM *clap* SWEATY *clap* YOU *clap* JUST *clap* NEED *clap* MORE *fap* CONFIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good personality mogs them all sweaty

Hi PearlyRing!

I wouldn't be surprised if this is actually true and not a cope of hers - Juggernaut Law is Law.
It's not. The bitch still lives in Venezuela and fucks below average dudes on the street for cash. She's a prostitute. Her only fans earnings were faked too.

Last edited:
Who in their right mind would fuck this thing?

PhotoWarp 2021 12 30 18 10 34

It's not. The bitch still lives in Venezuela and fucks below average dudes on the street for cash. She's a prostitute. Her only fans earnings were faked too.
Tbh those amounts do not surprise me if it were true. I'm sure there are enough mentally ill old men who spend money on this.

UM *clap* SWEATY *clap* YOU *clap* JUST *clap* NEED *clap* MORE *fap* CONFIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Treat women with respect and BOOM! You get laid!
How can nobody understand this? Is it because incels are stupid?

:foidSoy:umm:soy:you:soy:sweet:soy:summer:soy:child:soy: