Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need advice? Ask away

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Here to help

Banned
-
Hey guys, i found your forum on inceltears lol. I want to help you guys out. 

I'm not an incel by any means, but since some of you guys are so miserable, I thought I could provide advice to guys that need it. It can be anything, how to approach girls, what to message girls, how to dress etc. 

I know lots of you guys are still young, so it's not like you guys have no chance to find a girl. I'm not here to belittle you, just here to help some brothers out. Pm me for help.

How can I become 6'3"?
How can I grow hair back?
How do I become rich?

Or GTFO CUCKTEARS POSTER

will u have sex with me if ur a girl.

You are a blue pill faggot gtfoh

Dressing well and learning how to approach is a cope.

How can I unbreak my broken nose without plastic surgery?

will getting a new haircut will cure my autism?
how many showers do i need to take to fix my hairline and bugeyes?

yYmdx_s-200x150.gif

If you're going bald, just man up and shave your head it will look better, lots of girls like a guy with a shaved head, it shows confidence. Or, just wait a few years until baldness treatments are on point.

If you have a beard keep it neat and tidy. Actually dress well, learn to smile without looking like a creep. If you're socially awkward work every single day on your confidence and social presence, join a club or a group where you interact with girls on a regular basis.

If you're too fat stop eating like a fucking pig and go to the gym.

If you're too skinny eat good carb and protein rich food and go to the gym.

If you have severe facial problems like weak chins, work hard, save up and get plastic surgery.

Cough that black pill up.

soft tissue maxxing

collagen maxxing

skin maxxing

wrist maxxing

dht maxxing

libido maxxing

Which part of vagoo is pee hole and which is baby delivery hole?

ImOkReally said:
If you're going bald, just man up and shave your head it will look better, lots of girls like a guy with a shaved head, it shows confidence. Or, just wait a few years until baldness treatments are on point.

If you have a beard keep it neat and tidy. Actually dress well, learn to smile without looking like a creep. If you're socially awkward work every single day on your confidence and social presence, join a club or a group where you interact with girls on a regular basis.

If you're too fat stop eating like a fucking pig and go to the gym.

If you're too skinny eat good carb and protein rich food and go to the gym.

If you have severe facial problems like weak chins, work hard, save up and get plastic surgery.

Cough that black pill up.

One does not simply cough the blackpill up. Going to the gym won't grow your jawline or unrecede your hairline

Bye.

Please continue to report bluepilled infiltrators, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.