Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Need advice about applying for disability

Grodd

Grodd

#1 Foid hater
i will be applying for disability soon for neetbux but also because i`m in an extremely bad mental state i`ve been diagnosed with Autism GAD and MDD and my doctor will be signing some forms before i send it in should i say anything on the forms to guarantee i`m approved?

Say you have Depression too

Jump of a bridge to break your leg and inhale fumes to get brain damage

-
He does have depression, yeah that "MDD" part stands for Major Depressive Disorder
-
He should get the NEETpass easily then with a little whining and acting

Not sure if i actually have to talk with the people who approve it but i`ll see
Idk where you live but in germany they will have you come to their office and talk to them like in a real job interview and after that every 3 months if you're unlucky

Idk where you live but in germany they will have you come to their office and talk to them like in a real job interview and after that every 3 months if you're unlucky
i`m in Ireland i`ll find out anyway how it works thanks brocel :feelsYall:

In my country, you have to prove your condition prevents you from working with multiple lengthy appeals and essays after getting a diagnosis. Not sure if that's identical to the process in Ireland however.

No. If a psych says you have autism, you're good. Just go along with whatever they want until you get it.

No. If a psych says you have autism, you're good. Just go along with whatever they want until you get it.
Yeah i should be good my other two conditions are seen as disability in my country too so should be fine