Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel neckcels GTFIH

K

Kryptoncel

Greycel
I present you Imran Khan, a celebrity who has managed to get elected as Prime Minister of Pakistan. He's a former playboy who has fucked half the foids in Pakistan. He's a bobblehead neckcel. Hair is EVERYTHING.

looks like human garbage, has hair

checks out

Just be a politician br0

If your neck circumference is below 16.5 inches, you're a neckcel. Neckceldom is also positively correlated with wristceldom, i.e. wrist circumference below 7 inches.

I used to think that having a thin neck was something good, but then i discovered the blackpill.

Krhm krhm

Go ER

Isnt he like 6 foot 2?

If your neck circumference is below 16.5 inches, you're a neckcel. Neckceldom is also positively correlated with wristceldom, i.e. wrist circumference below 7 inches.
Just measured mine. I'm at 14inch and 1/4

It's Over

Mogs me into oblivion

I hope Modi airstrikes him and kills him

I present you Imran Khan, a celebrity who has managed to get elected as Prime Minister of Pakistan. He's a former playboy who has fucked half the foids in Pakistan. He's a bobblehead neckcel. Hair is EVERYTHING.

View attachment 140320
Don't see anything unusual with his neck tbh

Wait wtf??? Here I am at 15.5 and I thought it was one of my redeeming traits.

And yeah my wrist is 6.25