Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Neck

BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
★★★★★
Does the size of your neck matter? Can someone photoshop chads to make them necklets? Do they lose their chad looks? And I know that some people dislike looksonly discussion, because they believe it's not incel related, but cmon looks are the direct reason for inceldom.

Yes, the neckpill is hard to digest.

Can someone photoshop chads to make them necklets?
iu

There are plenty more of these, just Google it tbh
688Ga6e.jpg

I think my neck is ok, Ive never paid much atention

yes,very much so

I have wimp neck. Its over.

from 8.5 chad to 6.5 normie lmfao, wimp neck is a huge flaw to have tbh
Ummmm, no I don't think it made such a difference. It's more like from 8 to 7,5

iu

There are plenty more of these, just Google it tbh
688Ga6e.jpg
Never payed atention to the neck tbh, didn't know it made so much difference. I have a long and skinny neck maybe i'm even a 1.5 instead of a 2 :feelsrope:

Just bloatmaxx and youre neck will become thick, but not like itll make up for your subhuman face :feelsrope:

The good thing about it is you can change your neck by lifting. Neck is important if you want people to respect you

neck is important

sub 18 neck you look like a gay faggot who could lose to a girl in a fight

You think its possible to have a recessed jaw but a good neck? Like mouth-breathing your entire life but having a good neck

Ummmm, no I don't think it made such a difference. It's more like from 8 to 7,5
look at the whole picture, he looks like a beta wimp, 7.5 my ass. chadlights have few minor flaws, no flaw should be this big

Wtf didn't even know there was as a neckpill, mfw when I'm realize I'm a necklet :feels::feels::feels::feels: