Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nearly went completely insane today

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
I was sat on a train and this girl sat next to me. Then at the next stop she got up and sat somewhere else. She didnt even move to some area with a lot less ppl, she moved to another crowded area. I was on the verge of smashing my phone and i basically had no sanity for 5 mins. Then i saw her talk to the guy next to her and i was beyond relieved. I genuinely wouldve never left the house again if she moved purely to get away from me.

Last edited:
I genuinely wouldve never left the house again and wrote some manifesto if she moved purely to get away from me.
Rough if this is your first time happening to you. Females often move seats or choose to stand if I'm on public transport.

I was sat on a train and this girl sat next to me. Then at the next stop she got up and sat somewhere else. She didnt even move to some area with a lot less ppl, she moved to another crowded area. I was on the verge of smashing my phone and i basically had no sanity for 5 mins. Then i saw her talk to the guy next to her and i was beyond relieved. I genuinely wouldve never left the house again and wrote some manifesto if she moved purely to get away from me.
she even noticed you. Most people aren't afraid of me because I don't exist for them. I sit in front of them and all they see is an empty, ugly seat

I totally disavow this post.

Rough if this is your first time happening to you. Females often move seats or choose to stand if I'm on public transport.
Once a 50 year old roastie asked for my seat i said no, And some dude appeared out of the seat infront of me and told me im an asshole in my face, I didnt reply, Then some ethnic dude grabbed my backpack and told me to get off at the next stop and the whole train were just simping for roastie, Me that was sitting comfortably listening to music on my headphones was interrupted by this Bs, I was prolly chosen bc im ugly.

He did give me my backpack back but only if i got off the train, The whole ordeal i didnt really say anything and was just trying to suvive, All that.

I had to buy a new ticket once they were gone so i could finish my trip, This isnt the first time.

Cant even enjoy the train in peace.... :feelswhat:

Since then, I never go on a train unless i have my disability contact or stepdad with me.

Me that was sitting comfortably listening to music on my headphones was interrupted by this Bs, I was prolly chosen bc im ugly.
Happened to me a couple of times, since I tend to make scenes by just ignoring people when they start to bullshit me with this. They tend to target short or ugly men because they are easy targets for them either to show how gentleman they are to to simply vent their own frustrations.

Happened to me a couple of times, since I tend to make scenes by just ignoring people when they start to bullshit me with this. They tend to target short or ugly men because they are easy targets for them either to show how gentleman they are to to simply vent their own frustrations.
If i ignore people they ask me if i hear them, I do i just dont want to acknowledge them, And then they come to my seat and annoy me.

What did i do to them??? And its not like the roastie they are trying to impress gonna fuck them anyway.

If i ignore people they ask me if i hear them, I do i just dont want to acknowledge them, And then they come to my seat and annoy me.
"You have to be responsible" :soy:
And its not like the roastie they are trying to impress gonna fuck them anyway.
You wrongly assume the minds of bluepillers work in logical patterns, they do not. They are extremely vicious and brutal people who will tear you to shreds.

"You have to be responsible" :soy:

You wrongly assume the minds of bluepillers work in logical patterns, they do not. They are extremely vicious and brutal people who will tear you to shreds.
its not like the roastie they are trying to impress gonna fuck them anyway.

Im stating the obvious, Not wrongly assuming anything, Stop projecting :feelsjuice:

Once a 50 year old roastie asked for my seat i said no, And some dude appeared out of the seat infront of me and told me im an asshole in my face, I didnt reply, Then some ethnic dude grabbed my backpack and told me to get off at the next stop and the whole train were just simping for roastie, Me that was sitting comfortably listening to music on my headphones was interrupted by this Bs, I was prolly chosen bc im ugly.

He did give me my backpack back but only if i got off the train, The whole ordeal i didnt really say anything and was just trying to suvive, All that.

I had to buy a new ticket once they were gone so i could finish my trip, This isnt the first time.

Cant even enjoy the train in peace.... :feelswhat:

Since then, I never go on a train unless i have my disability contact or stepdad with me.
JFL.... end the world already. How can men reach this low, to be so utterly pussywipped when they are not even getting pussy? That ethnic committed a crime for a foid. I imagine the roastie wasn't even phased by this... and entire train of simps fighting for her.

Once I heard foids trash talking about me in the bus about how I didn't got up because one of them was pregnant. I got red, but was wearing sunglasses and it was very hot, so hopefully they didn't notice. Anyway, I didn't get up she had to stand next to me, preganant.

JFL.... end the world already. How can men reach this low, to be so utterly pussywipped when they are not even getting pussy? That ethnic committed a crime for a foid. I imagine the roastie wasn't even phased by this... and entire train of simps fighting for her.

Once I heard foids trash talking about me in the bus about how I didn't got up because one of them was pregnant. I got red, but was wearing sunglasses and it was very hot, so hopefully they didn't notice. Anyway, I didn't get up she had to stand next to me, preganant.
Can´t get more Cucked than that, why i never take trains, im fastah than massah.
~I hate Life. ( not my life in it´s deprived connotation, but LIFE ITSELF )

There was no preview, or past save file.
Being tossed assundER into cosmic paradoxical Hell that this reality is.

All with the goal for fighting for hole, being a slave to jews and governmental psychopaths, being put aside, ostracized, UNLIVED ADOLESCENCE, so called "future" stolen by boomers.

~We are LESSER ( or have less ) than our grandparents in EVERY POSSIBLE ASPECT.

Last edited:

They dont have pregnancy seats where you live? Theyve made them here.

I was sat on a train and this girl sat next to me. Then at the next stop she got up and sat somewhere else. She didnt even move to some area with a lot less ppl, she moved to another crowded area. I was on the verge of smashing my phone and i basically had no sanity for 5 mins. Then i saw her talk to the guy next to her and i was beyond relieved. I genuinely wouldve never left the house again if she moved purely to get away from me.
Stupid foid thinks everyone who isn’t chad wants to approach her

They dont have pregnancy seats where you live? Theyve made them here.
They have, but they are shared with oldies, cripples and fatties. I guess they were full at the time as the bus was very full.

Can´t get more Cucked than that, why i never take trains, im fastah than massah.
~I hate Life. ( not my life in it´s deprived connotation, but LIFE ITSELF )

There was no preview, or past save file.
Being tossed assundER into cosmic paradoxical Hell that this reality is.

All with the goal for fighting for hole, being a slave to jews and governmental psychopaths, being put aside, ostracized, UNLIVED ADOLESCENCE, so called "future" stolen by boomers.

~We are LESSER ( or have less ) than our grandparents in EVERY POSSIBLE ASPECT.
So true. Boomer wrecked to such an extent it's unbelievable.

So true. Boomer wrecked to such an extent it's unbelievable.
i typed that with angER :feelsYall:to have the desired effect.
And yes, we cannot do anything about it, for as long as simp losers exist.

And yes, we cannot do anything about it, for as long as simp losers exist.
This why their damage is so long lasting. It will take a few lost generations to fix what they did. Millennials and zoomers are already doomed.

This why their damage is so long lasting. It will take a few lost generations to fix what they did. Millennials and zoomers are already doomed.
*he believes There will be a world after This..:shock:
~Aren´t you the optimist amigo ? :feelskek:

fellow aspiER jite

In public, wear a mask, hat, sunglasses.

Don't let people hate on you.