Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nearly every single philosopher was a trucel

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien Calviniste
★★★★★
Hobbes, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Sun Tzu, Kant, Hume, Spinoza, Heraclitus, etc.

Hobbes, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Sun Tzu, Kant, Hume, Spinoza, Heraclitus, etc.
Not fucking surprised

Schopenhauer was a famous truecel lol, they used to make fun of him and refer to his cat as Ms Schopenhauer because he had no sex

Nothing else to do apart from talk bollocks.

Not fucking surprised

Schopenhauer was a famous truecel lol, they used to make fun of him and refer to his cat as Ms Schopenhauer because he had no sex
Cats are better than foids

generally philosophers, religious leaders like priests, sages, ascetics, etc., were incel or volcel

in the modern day you don't really have much space for such thinkers, because society has become foidbrained and centred around sexual license

But I want to krempi
then krempi a car

if incels want sex with a foid, then maybe some of them could if foids were still kept disciplined by the patriarchy. but after 'sexual liberation,' no

Which philosopher should an incel read or are they just copes for those interested in philosophy?

Roses are Red
Violets are blue
I want to break the jaw of a Jew

Attachments

• On the heights of despair.pdf
    727.9 KB · Views: 6
  • The Trouble With Being Born.pdf
    979.7 KB · Views: 4
Which philosopher should an incel read or are they just copes for those interested in philosophy?
schopenhauer and kierkegaard are decent

hegel can also be interesting ig

Park Barnitz:
Because my hope is dead, my heart a stone,
I read the words that Hegel once did write—
An idiot gibbering in the dark alone—
Till on my heart and vision fell the night.

also the cow te ching

The petty spirit never dies;
It is the Cow, primal woman.
Her gateway is the root of all mindlessness.
It is like her veils, barely seen.
Men who use it - die.
A woman's ignorance lasts forever.
Why does a woman's ignorance last forever?
She is unborn,
So never thinking.
The wise man is a lost cause in her eyes, thus he stays ahead.

Cats are better than foids
True, I’m gonna get one of those lovely ones that follow me everywhere, I’ll dress it in a little outfit and take it for walks

I’m Muslim so I can’t do dogs but I do love cats.

True, I’m gonna get one of those lovely ones that follow me everywhere, I’ll dress it in a little outfit and take it for walks

I’m Muslim so I can’t do dogs but I do love cats.
very nice

And I can't be bothered to read any of their works because I'm a total bum
For the most part, it's not worth it. I'd read Sun Tzu because he was concise and to the point. His book is only about 40 pages long. The more recent they are, the more wordy they tend to be, and the higher the percentage of those words that aren't worth reading.

generally philosophers, religious leaders like priests, sages, ascetics, etc., were incel or volcel

in the modern day you don't really have much space for such thinkers, because society has become foidbrained and centred around sexual license
"Every thought has already been thought" mentality. They weren't well-received in their day, either, but there was a willingness to read their writings afterward. Today, nobody will even watch a video from more than a few days ago.

very nice
I do love animals, not foids but animals

I found some foid who claims to be a femcel, I’m skeptical but she keeps saying ultra blackpilled shit and talking about how she hates niggers so she’s probably real….to be honest I’ve never heard her voice so it might just be someone messing with me but she seems nice so far

Watch me fumble this

no such thing

even the ugliest landwhale can get laid easily by some normie male

maybe this femcel is an illusion :feelsohgod:
That’s what I was thinking….i guess it doesn’t cost me anything but time to find out though

She was being nice to me though, so I guess it can’t be all bad

If it’s not a girl I’m roping lol

They mog me
Especially nitsche

What's the tldr of Sun Tzu?
There isn't one. It's already as short as it can be. Sun Tzu was a great Chinese general who wrote about high-level war strategy and tactics. He didn't get into the details very much, which is why it's still relevant today. Highlights include a chapter on the hefty price of war, the discussion of different kinds of ground and what stratagems fit them, stealth, and the usage of women to destroy an enemy.

Not fucking surprised

Brutal