Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nearly every article about an older student, the students interviewed are nearly always foids

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I'm an oldcel. I'm considering going back to getting my PhD (because I fucking like it), and its in a really hard science, in a field with few foids (most foids in grad school are studying stupid shit like mental health counseling). But every damn article about this, it focuses on some dry post-wall roastie/ex-stacy, single mom.
Older male students are ridiculed, and its as if society tells men "keep working until you drop dead, wageslave, you have a princess to support"

It's because of their inflated egos, you know how many programs there are that continuously cheer on females in academics ?
Not to mention females go to universities more than men, that's because men are mostly drawn to hand work while females go for desk jobs and those shit desk jobs (Some being completely useless, such as human resources) earn x3 the amount of money manual laborers would make