Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Controversy in holland. Students in utrecht publish 'Whore-list' filled with the most slutty student foids

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★

'Fraternity of the university in utrecht is under fire after 'whorelist' got exposed.'

It's a list made by 2 male students filled with the most filthy slutty foid students with their full name, address, picture and phone numbers.

The article says that dozens of foids who were on the list are too afraid to go outside, got harrased irl and through phone calls. have panic attacks and even dropped out of university due to mental issues caused by being on the list:feelskek::feelskek:

these are the highclass-white chadwhoring foids that will shame you for being a manlet, non-nt, ethnic, everything

its a small victory, but i felt good reading this

Whores gonna whore

The article says that dozens of foids who were on the list are too afraid to go outside, got harrased irl and through phone calls. have panic attacks and even dropped out of university due to mental issues caused by being on the list
let them taste how life of truecels feels like

Nothing controversial about that, it should be made law.

slut shaming is a good thing

let them taste how is life of truecels feels like
totally desERved if you ask me, i remember being humiliated by those student foids

i also live in utrecht and i am so fucking happy that they got a taste of their own medicine

please tell me whore list has no white girls, white girl should save virginity for hindu or white husband:feelsaww:

Okay, this is epic.

please tell me whore list has no white girls, white girl should save virginity for hindu or white husband:feelsaww:
in holland?

of course it has white girls jfl

I hate dutch people. Probably the worst people in the entire planet, they all need to die, i wouldn't spare any of them, not even the children.
based

they are like animals and they should be slaughtered like animals

white foids make up 95% of the listt :feelshehe:

There was a whore list, but there was also a list of foids they "want nothing to do with". lol :feelshaha:

I'm sure the latter list was more devastating. Hopefully it dropped a few egotistical foids down a peg.

at least tell me they were whoring with hindu boys only, not black monkeys or morrocan goat lovers
i will dissapoint you if i answer your question with the truth brocel

There's just something about them man. You can't get more "normie" than fucking dutch motherfuckers. It's such a mogger country, more so than even straya. Degenerate piece of shit microcountry
Every Dutch I’ve talked to online has the most NPC bot-like personality it’s almost disturbing.

Hopelijk krijgen die mannen ook problemen
Total sexhaver death
rijke pappie en mammie dus die komen wss er van af met een lichte geld boete

net als met die sanda dia shit toen

money talks

worthloess whores if my sister was a whore i would DISOWN her

'Fraternity of the university in utrecht is under fire after 'whorelist' got exposed.'

It's a list made by 2 male students filled with the most filthy slutty foid students with their full name, address, picture and phone numbers.

Ah.... but it's le inkwells who are a threat, right?

Again, this just proves my high-IQ thread about foids dysgenic nature right.
The article says that dozens of foids who were on the list are too afraid to go outside, got harrased irl and through phone calls. have panic attacks and even dropped out of university due to mental issues caused by being on the list:feelskek::feelskek:
Jfl- they would not survive a day in our shows; proves that foids do not know what true harshness is.

Meanwhile, I still went to HS everyday even though I was mocked, ostracized, etc.
these are the highclass-white chadwhoring foids that will shame you for being a manlet, non-nt, ethnic, everything
Yup, they were the ones who saw me as a joke to make fun of, laugh at behind my back, and whenever they spoke to me they talked to me in a mocking way like I was some little kid.

However, the foids who treated me the worst were ugly ones- haven't you or anyone else hear noticed this?
its a small victory, but i felt good reading this
:yes:
if enough people want this then i will pursuit
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Holland more like whoreland

The frat boys did not publish it right? I was exposed against their will.

If it didn't include addresses and phone numbers, this wouldn't be a problem right?

There was a Dutch guy with an apartment next to mine. He was about 6'4" and super handsome. He looked like a hotter version of Fred from Scooby Doo but with neatly combed hair. I would frequently hear him through the wall having sex. He said "Just being tall and Dutch" is the key

Based
I wanna do some nasty shit to those dutch whores too (in videogame ofc)

How are those students criticized for doing based stuff?

Thread sticked btw

They're all whores (only for Chad). So what's the point of making a list?

They're all whores (only for Chad). So what's the point of making a list?
fraternity chads do it often

they make it so they can share the list with eachother so all the chads can sexmaxx and know which foids are the best for pumping and dumpng and which ones are the worst

fraternity chads do it often

they make it so they can share the list with eachother so all the chads can sexmaxx and know which foids are the best for pumping and dumpng and which ones are the worst
Oh my god I'm SO FUCKING ENVIOUS

THEY ALREADY GET 90% OF THE SEX ON THIS PLANET, AND THEY STILL WANT MORE???

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back