Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Controversy in holland. Students in utrecht publish 'Whore-list' filled with the most slutty student foids

Things are so (not:feelsUnreal:) fucking bad that I must advocate for a law where those foids who lost their virginities out of wedlock should be stripped from their legal protections against rape until they get married.

'Fraternity of the university in utrecht is under fire after 'whorelist' got exposed.'

It's a list made by 2 male students filled with the most filthy slutty foid students with their full name, address, picture and phone numbers.

The article says that dozens of foids who were on the list are too afraid to go outside, got harrased irl and through phone calls. have panic attacks and even dropped out of university due to mental issues caused by being on the list:feelskek::feelskek:

these are the highclass-white chadwhoring foids that will shame you for being a manlet, non-nt, ethnic, everything

its a small victory, but i felt good reading this

Super based. Need more of this in todays society. Make sure no decent man marry or take any of these whores serious.

Damn, Dutchies are more based than I thought:ha..feels:.

The article says that dozens of foids who were on the list are too afraid to go outside, got harrased irl and through phone calls. have panic attacks and even dropped out of university due to mental issues caused by being on the list:feelskek::feelskek:
"More people know what I'm like than did before, I'm oppressed:foidSoy:."

Based whores should get exposed and punished daily for their whoring degenerate behaviour.

1000bc called they want their slut shaming back

I'd spread them tulips!

based

they are like animals and they should be slaughtered like animals
star wars GIF

Yes, they want to whore with jerks, they can suffer the consequences.
'hu-huh, facing the consequences of my own actions?!?!?':foidSoy::foidSoy:

Sex haver problems. I hate sex havers who can easily have sex.
These normies don't understand that even these whores wouldn't sleep with defective subhumans because these normies ( or Chads ) are privileged.

I remember some midwit arguing with me about the validity of statistics as a tool to analyze particular trends, after suggesting that many stats are dishonest and cannot be extrapolated to represent a larger whole he resorted to ad hominem. This is a perfect example. Do you think these girls would ever answer honestly about their sex count, even in an anonymous survey?

I don't trust most stats because of this, and the studies are usually conducted by normies who cover up their findings with vague and long-winded language.

They still use the word "Sexism to describe people exposing sluts" Thats madness.

I wouldnt wanna touch the hand of a cum dumpster let alone talk to it because i know it had swallowacum before.

Nasty bitches should just be offed, TBH they serve no purpose anymore and its no other fault than their own for their whorrery.

The article says that dozens of foids who were on the list are too afraid to go outside, got harrased irl and through phone calls. have panic attacks and even dropped out of university due to mental issues caused by being on the list
Damn if only we could do the same in every country, this need to become true, i want all the whores who's having fun in their youth years to pay the price for being whores.

Damn if only we could do the same in every country, this need to become true, i want all the whores who's having fun in their youth years to pay the price for being whores.
based maghrebi

jfl

dozens of foids who were on the list are too afraid to go outside, got harrased irl and through phone calls. have panic attacks and even dropped out of university due to mental issues caused by being on the list:feelskek::feelskek:
Jews Dancing GIF - Jews Dancing Dance - Discover & Share GIFs

Houd [sic] wel van een lekkere plamuurlaag
:feelskek: echt goud dit, afgezien van de grammaticale fout dan toch :feelsUgh:

The only thing that will stop these whores from whoring is social shaming. That's essentially what happened throughout all human communities during our history. If a foid was trying to be the village whore word would spread and the foid would be shamed and harassed into changing her ways.

Based Dutchcels.

Foids have been trhowing everything on male they've met and post their profile online & share the information with their foid friends shamelessly, and now they're saying "waah muh harrassing"? JFL. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SLUTTY BEHAVIOUR.

terabased hope they all kill themselves asap

It's crazy that there are incels in Holand. With that height and face, they should SEAmaxx. :feelsseriously:

My younger sister once told me (at the age of 14 I think) that she made a ranking with her bestie of estimated penis lengths of classmates (hopefully only estimated). I don't know how is this worse

This is hilarious. I would have loved to see the same thing happen when I was in HS. I have a bet SOME foids would've been on there. Probably because I would have submitted them.

My younger sister once told me (at the age of 14 I think) that she made a ranking with her bestie of estimated penis lengths of classmates (hopefully only estimated). I don't know how is this worse
14? Jesus, the kids these days.

I hate dutch people. Probably the worst people in the entire planet, they all need to die, i wouldn't spare any of them, not even the children.
i'm dutch and agree. kill me please

can i ascend with your sister pl0x

I hate women so much it's unreal

Before it was coalfax now it is whorefax

I hate women so much it's unreal
Same.
I used to have so much hope in her :cryfeels: once her teachers even reported she's spending free time during PE class she doesn't participate in on prayer with her friend.
Now she's kissing homeless alt girls on parties in abandoned buildings (multiple one day)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back