Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nearly 4 billion foids in the world, and none of them want to so much as give me a hug

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
WHAT ARE THE ODDS, HUH?:feelsree:

4 billion foids in the world, and not a single one of them is willing to give me the most basic forms of intimacy.

At this point, no one can convince me that this world isn't some sort of cruel, cosmic joke being played by a sadistic deity:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Brutal Noreplypill.

you have not discovered indonesian women yet

And yet people say not all foids are the same. If all 4 billion do the same thing, they are all the same

This is a proof that all foids are the same

This world makes no sense anymore and my mind is slipping:whatfeels:

I used to think like that: that God was evil, and that he enjoyed seeing me suffer.

But today I am 100% certain that it is not true. God is good, and he wants me to do my best.

After all, if God REALLY wished for me to suffer I am pretty sure He would easily be able to make my life much worse.
For example: making me a curry or worse yet, asian.

My sadness and my anger blinded me to the hundreds of times that He helped and protected me.
Sure, He didn't get a busty, blue eyed, blonde girl to suck my pp. But He helped me in my times of need.

I learned that women don't want me, that they hate me just because I am ugly.
And that nothing I say or do will ever change that. That black pill is hard to swallow, but it has set me free.

I don't waste my time, health and money pursuing foid validation.
Nor do I fall pray to all the lies of normies, beta cucks, PUA scammers, family and coworkers. They are all blind to the holes true nature.

I guess that Incels see the Truth much more clearly than others.
And I am glad that God at least showed me how degenerate and impure women are, so that I don't fall to their manipulations.

All the madness around us, really makes it seem like we are alone.
But the fact that we are not mad like them, and that they hate us for knowing their lies, assures and comforts me that God is with us.
God is cope

Your chances of sex and a happy youth are written in your bones and penis size

Taking age into account [so exclude kids and elderly women] only counting[UWSL] the percentage of straight women. It's probably more like a few 100'000 in the world that aren't taken for at this moment. Th[/UWSL][UWSL]en they have to be attracted to you back and have the motivation to help push things forward. [/UWSL]

Grim odds if you ask me.

WHAT ARE THE ODDS, HUH?:feelsree:

4 billion foids in the world, and not a single one of them is willing to give me the most basic forms of intimacy.

At this point, no one can convince me that this world isn't some sort of cruel, cosmic joke being played by a sadistic deity:reeeeee::reeeeee:

"but but but I got free hugs and kisses and am just as much of an incel cause no sex"

It's brutal indeed, atleast most of them will burn in hell for eternity anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back