Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News NAZICELS GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 12355
  • Start date
Deleted member 12355

Deleted member 12355

radical times demand radical solutions
-

They're coming to save us, only 15 days left of 2018

Prepare yourselves

Why are hollywood and (((them))) so obsessed with made up space nazis?

Daily reminder that Hitler did nothing wrong.

All Nazis should be killed and their children's genitals melted with acid.

All Nazis should be killed and their children's genitals melted with acid.
2adc2e02fa50776d5de8cdd2feda8dcaba7cfc9a34dead8d280bd8d5e0d5aaef

We must secure our white existence for our future Aryan children.

They are in the Antarctica or inside the earth tbh

Hating nazis is the ultimate shitskin cope :feelskek:

They fought for the Jews against their own race. I'm sure they would think twice if they saw the state of Europe today.
As an incel, you should divide people into those who can get sex and those who can't. Any other criteria exposes you as a fakecel.

Stormfags should leave tbh

Time to turn on the gas

Antifa are a bunch of complete faggots

We must secure our white existence for our future Aryan children.

Have you seen the aryans? 6' plus blond hair blue eyed gigachads. Us mutants would eventually end up in the gas chamber once they'd finished killing the jews and gypsies. Incels being nazi is massive cope. Rejects are not aryan.

Have you seen the aryans? 6' plus blond hair blue eyed gigachads. Us mutants would eventually end up in the gas chamber once they'd finished killing the jews and gypsies. Incels being nazi is massive cope. Rejects are not aryan.
If Hitler had won the war, I wouldn't be deformed. I'm only deformed because of my thottish degenerate mother who thought it was a great idea to smoke during pregnancy. Guess who the first ones to implement an anti smoking campaign were? It sure as fuck wasn't the allies with the fat drug crazed degenerate Churchill as its head.

More generally speaking, the ugly male had it much better under Hitler than in today's society

Last edited:
Daily reminder that being a Nazicel is the biggest cope in history

My god, nazi copers are harmless creatures only looking for copes. Why to beat a retarded man? Since nazis are retarded, beating them should be considered like beating a disabled mentally ill person.

Tradcucks, alt-retards, conspiracy theorists, paleo dieters, nazi hipsters and social media alt-copers, I almost feel sorry for how those people delude themself. I would never beat one of them, I feel pity for them and I think they need help, they should eat the blackpill.

THIS^

Also these stormfrontcel copers are basically lower than us subhumans, they come here after getting rejected by ethnicwhores. JFL@nazicels.

My god, nazi copers are harmless creatures only looking for copes. Why to beat a retarded man? Since nazis are retarded, beating them should be considered like beating a disabled mentally ill person.

Tradcucks, alt-retards, conspiracy theorists, paleo dieters, nazi hipsters and social media alt-copers, I almost feel sorry for how those people delude themself. I would never beat one of them, I feel pity for them and I think they need help, they should eat the blackpill.
>can barely string a coherent sentence together
>calls others retarded

Alright buddy boyo.

Yup, white nationalism is their one and only cope. Poor, uneducated, ugly, and most of them come from lower/lower middle class backgrounds. Their status is so low even they get rejected by ethnicwhores. If you take away their last cope, they gonna rope en masse.

If Hitler had won the war, I wouldn't be deformed. I'm only deformed because of my thottish degenerate mother who thought it was a great idea to smoke during pregnancy.

Hey, werent you the guy on looksmax.org saying that you are not even ugly???

Yes, I think so too. Nevertheless, it is annoying that this forum is full of these people here. I wish we ethnics had our separate incel forum so we would not have to deal with these Stormfront losers.
Also these stormfrontcel copers are basically lower than us subhumans, they come here after getting rejected by ethnicwhores. JFL@nazicels.
:lul::lul:

No they would not. They would have 0 motives for this.
being a supporter of globo homo is enough reason tbh. If you support antifa, I'm ideologically closer to what the average man in soviet russia and Stalin believed than you, ironically. Antifa is a bastion of trans demisexual degenerates.