Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nazi ITcel says short people are DEFORMED and shouldn't exist

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Can't make shit up. OK, since I'm so fucking "deformed" (I'm 5'10, but both women and men called me a "dwarf" many times) that my genes must be removed from the gene poll, I guess I should get pension from the government? If you're so concerned about your child not being short (average people are also short according to modern dating standards, basically anyone below 6'0 or even 6'3 is out) or having skinny wrists (jfl), I guess it's a serious handicap in life and we should help handicapped people, that's what pension (social benefits, whatever's the nomenclature in your country) is for, so we must help people like this. Where is my money?

Also JFL at comparing your CHOICES like smoking, drinking or wearing shitty clothes (holy shit, ITcels constantly stawman us as having shitty fashion and that's why we don't get dates allegedly and women feel entitled to control how men dress or style their hair, but get so angry at an imagined reverse situation) to your genes. :lul: I won't even mention the irony of advocating for eugenics under a thread where an alleged incel is allegedly a Nazi eugenicist for telling women not to drink cos it'll affect their babies. IN-CRE-DI-BLE

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ubhb6b/comment/i64uxsf/

Screenshot 2022 04 25 18 59 48

See I've been telling you we are no good as paradis island and we will be bombed just like in the last 8 pages of AoT. We either give up on our dreams and just die as humanity is too stupid to learn anything beyond looks. Looks is so powerful it has the pure potential to turn humans into backwards thinking hominid monkeys who only live for looks by looks and looks nothing is just looks anything philosophical doesn't exist it's just lookism loooksology looksim here lookism everywhere unga bunga "anything hot equals innocent and sexy anything different from my world view equals BAD BAD BADDDD:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:"

Last edited:
reading this with my sub 6 inch wrists be like uh yameii

"inkwells bad":foidSoy:

See I've been telling you we are no good as paradis island and we will be bombed just like in the last 8 pages of AoT. We either give up on our dreams and just die as humanity is too stupid to learn anything beyond looks. Looks is so powerful it has the pure potential to turn humans into backwards thinking hominid monkeys who only live for looks by looks and looks nothing is just looks anything philosophical doesn't exist it's just lookism loooksology looksim here lookism everywhere unga bunga "anything hot equals innocent and sexy anything different from my world view equals BAD BAD BADDDD:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:"
What did he mean by this :waitwhat:

They show their true colours when they have the opportunity to punch down, normies are ridiculously cruel yet they constantly moralfag about what great people they are

foids would rather get abused and almost killed by a man in the top 10% than EVEN DARE consider breathing in the same room as her looksmatch

They show their true colours when they have the opportunity to punch down, normies are ridiculously cruel yet they constantly moralfag about what great people they are

Can't make shit up. OK, since I'm so fucking "deformed" (I'm 5'10, but both women and men called me a "dwarf" many times) that my genes must be removed from the gene poll, I guess I should get pension from the government? If you're so concerned about your child not being short (average people are also short according to modern dating standards, basically anyone below 6'0 or even 6'3 is out) or having skinny wrists (jfl), I guess it's a serious handicap in life and we should help handicapped people, that's what pension (social benefits, whatever's the nomenclature in your country) is for, so we must help people like this. Where is my money?

Also JFL at comparing your CHOICES like smoking, drinking or wearing shitty clothes (holy shit, ITcels constantly stawman us as having shitty fashion and that's why we don't get dates allegedly and women feel entitled to control how men dress or style their hair, but get so angry at an imagined reverse situation) to your genes. :lul: I won't even mention the irony of advocating for eugenics under a thread where an alleged incel is allegedly a Nazi eugenicist for telling women not to drink cos it'll affect their babies. IN-CRE-DI-BLE

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ubhb6b/comment/i64uxsf/

View attachment 603918

Notice how it's always the same rhetoric: they start with the incel and then put foid's response, as if we were the bad guys to begin with.

But

They

Always

Forget

Something

HEY FUCKERS :feelshaha:

We weren't born as vengeful bastards ya know. You (and by you I don't just mean you on Reddit, I mean most if not all of this soyciety) made us that way. Foids started and you reinforced it :feelsaww:

Now cry when mass-shootings happen :feelshaha: