Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nausea educates FACEandLMS, intactivists and the MRM on circumcision

blickpall said:
@nausea this is coming from me as a user, not a mod.

1. Backing out of this conversation/debate just because your push to establish "no alts" rules as a written one is a pussy move. Backing out of this conversation/debate just because your push to establish "no talk about surgeries" rules as a written one is a pussy move.

2. Not substantiating your position in any of the three threads is weak shit (no alts, no medical talk, debate on circumcision). I asked you for proof that this is something necessary, and you didn't do a damn thing to prove your point, you just kept talking in ethereal hypotheticals and truisms, on no less than two occasions. You're doing the equivalent of "well, I'm just going to take my ball and go home because you guys don't want to play the game with the rules I want." You're entitled to this, but just know how it comes off as. You can't double back and take the high ground saying "I have given up on a much righteous thing" as an excuse.

I don't understand how you expect other people to do what you want them to, how you expect to convince people, if you don't substantiate anything you say with evidence. Your posts in all three threads mentioned were just hot air.

We both know that there isn't much that can get me riled up, but the delusional manner in which you've approached all of these subjects, the way you perceived the outcomes, and the fact that you are now blatantly dodging FACEandLMS all rub me the wrong way because it seems cowardly. Let me explain in simple terms:

FACEandLMS wants to debate you on the merits of a specific surgery.
You tell him to wait, because you are still "trying" to make all talks of surgery disallowed on the forum.
The motion goes nowhere because you don't substantiate it, so you tell him that he is "late to the party."

If your motion of getting all talks of surgery disallowed passes -> You don't have to debate FACEandLMS.
If your motion of getting all talks of surgery disallowed does not pass -> You don't have to debate FACEandLMS because you "have given up on a much righteous thing."

Do you see the problem here? This is bullshit.

sorry, now I understand

our friendship is still 100% intact

blickpall said:
This thread never had a reason to be closed in the first place.

sorry

@FACEandLMS

"if the grass is on the pitch, let's play!"

Page 3 and still no countering my op...

Just begin, man. Stop beating about the bush.

not breaking any rule here, man

now call me a troll and let's call it a day

nausea said:
not breaking any rule here, man

now call me a troll and let's call it a day

LOL. Where was all the big talk about me not knowing what I'm talking about because you're a medic? LOL

Anyway, good on you for bowing out with a degree of grace.