Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Naturecopemaxxing

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Since the weather was nice for once in my area, I decided to go and enjoy some of the outdoors.

Sadly, I had to see some foids on the trail, middle aged cunts like the one I almost fought today, and the usual amounts of normscum.

Regardless, I enjoyed it & will do more of this.

I even enjoyed smoking a cig in it :feelscomfy:

IMG 6843

Since the weather was nice for once in my area, I decided to go and enjoy some of the outdoors.

Sadly, I had to see some foids on the trail, middle aged cunts like the one I almost fought today, and the usual amounts of normscum.

Regardless, I enjoyed it & will do more of this.

I even enjoyed smoking a cig in it :feelscomfy:

View attachment 1116636
should of brought a joint and some beers :feelsaww:

VitaminD mogs me.

I hate going for a nice walk somewhere in nature, looking for peace from the buzz of the urban world, and foids and normans and oldies are there shitting up the trail.
I should walk off the beaten track, oh well

Cigarettes smell nice honestly: In fact, I am still sniffing my fingers & jacket I wore because man is it nice. :feelscomfy:

Very comfy but I usually would do something like this at night but the sun feels nice too so no reason not to do it during the day too.

I will post a pic of the cigarettes I usually smoke later.

It's good until you see a teenage couple, then ragefuel. It's best to naturemaxx at 6am when normies are asleep.

Based
I went up to the mountains to run today (6,000ft). It was super cold and snowed a little bit. I didn't see anyone at all except a park ranger

based. reject normies and return to monke