Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nature needs to be unfair for progress

thirtiescel

thirtiescel

Banned
-
Every living thing has one purpose first and foremost. To spread their genes to the next generation. Usually few males mate with a lot of foids. The rest of males are either killed of or chased away. The burden is always on the male. Male competition is what drives evolution.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wL7tSgUpy8w

Take a look at this video. These cars are best model of living beings. These cars do random shit. And the one that goes furthest innthe track gets to spread their properties to the next generation. Guess what. All cars are males. Because only males can spread genes to a big population because of our genitals. The women in this model is the system.

Like Napolon said. Women are machines for producing chidren.

Like Jordan Peterson said. Nature is female. Nature is what selects.

The women are the system to ensure the best properties go on the next generation. The burden of competition are solely on the male.

This is why men are best in everything. Strongest. Smartest. Most talented. Most innovative. Foids just need to take a dick of the winner. That’s it. Life on easy mode.

Out of the 600 cars only 1-3 is good enough, rest are genetic dead ends. Useless. This is a good model of evolution. Foids are a fucking joke.

There can never be muh equality between males and females. Average male is useless compared to average female in terms of mating. Titanic sinks all foids get to survive. Females are superior by nature in terms
of mating. The most fair system is the one we had in the past. Females need males. Foids can’t inherit money. Foid is the property of the husband.

Anything else is fucking crazy clown world

Last edited:
I could give a shit about having children or just passing on my genes. I just want to have a girlfriend and some sex in this pitiful life before i die. I want what the average man can get

Pretty much, cucks have just deluded themselves into believing nothing will go wrong with total and unrestricted "freedom". :feelsUgh:

Because they want to keep promoting the idea that men can and should be totally subservient to every whim and want of a foid, and keep using it an excuse to allow absurd privileges to foids far above what the average man gets despite the fact that they already live on tutorial mode; foid basketball players actually deserve just as much as professional NBAers, because we're all equal! :feelsclown:

They can keep emasculating men and telling them acting like foids is okay because we're pretty much the same, and can go either way if we want; a good thing for the elites. :feelsugh:

It´s called bad design, a mindless system with no purpose other than the prolonging of ruthless suffering.

nature is pointless there is only suffering with no purpose at all

Houellebecq says, "Of all economic and social systems, capitalism is unquestionably the most natural. This already suffices to show that it is bound to be the worst."

Re: ROBLOX is actually getting pwned by their own filter system
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200250463Monday, October 17, 2016 6:43 PM CDT
"i know why it's needed, i just wish it wasn't as harsh" It is needed because "Special Snowflake" Libby children need to be protected from the vile truths of the concrete world.
Re: OT please build me a pokemon team to take into showdown
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190375794Friday, June 03, 2016 3:09 PM CDT
Very nice. Use only "P.U" Pokemon in Ubers/Over_Used metagames.
Re: ~How to make my sister look hideous?!~
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190375364Friday, June 03, 2016 3:02 PM CDT
It is evident that the "issue" in this scenario involves the presence of vulvae than simply "vanity"(Which is coupled with Western female mentality). I suspect that you merely desire the male subservience that your harlot sister is receiving.

Re: Ask a person of Brazilian heritage anything.
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190283440Wednesday, June 01, 2016 11:42 PM CDT
Do you enjoy visiting the local Internet cafe before returning to your Favela?
Re: Ask a Nigerian anything about Nigeria
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190283106Wednesday, June 01, 2016 11:36 PM CDT
Why do you desire to contaminate America with inferior DNA?

I'll cheat nature by surrogacymaxxing.

I just want to have a girlfriend and some sex in this pitiful life before i die. I want what the average man can get
you're not allowed, we have been blocked from breeding. It's done.

So why can foids pass on their subhuman genes then? If we're arguing for eugenics here then all subhuman roasties should be sterilized.

So why can foids pass on their subhuman genes then? If we're arguing for eugenics here then all subhuman roasties should be sterilized.

I'll group when reinforcement is needed.

cause they are women. they control who has sex. subhuman women is the reason why incels still exist

Houellebecq says, "Of all economic and social systems, capitalism is unquestionably the most natural. This already suffices to show that it is bound to be the worst."
This guy and his books are giga based. I read all of them. There's a lot of sex in them and it's very depressing at times, but you see Houellebecq understands human nature perfectly.