Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Nature Is The Problem

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
For every single incel (and/or Efilist), nature is the problem. The design of nature is cruel, unfair, merciless, unkind, and horrible just in general. We are all vehicles to be used by our genes. It would have been better if life hadn't existed to begin with. Fuck nature and fuck the DNA molecule.

We need to change foid DNA and remove the chadsexuality and hypergamy gene. Also make them actually attracted to male bodies. Make them get horny over penises, man chest, man arms, man legs, man butts etc.

We need to change foid DNA and remove the chadsexuality and hypergamy gene. Also make them actually attracted to male bodies. Make them get horny over penises, man chest, man arms, man legs etc.
indeed

I'd argue, it's men themselves. Unlike foids, men don't use their natural advantage.

I'd argue, it's men themselves. Unlike foids, men don't use their natural advantage.
What do you think of this thread? I touch on that topic

The Elites are screwing nature with these manufactured Trannies going rampant in society

Nature is extremely unmerciful and unforgiving.
Nature doesn't care about your or my wellbeing and wishes.
Nature 'cares' about survival of species as a whole.
Great men tried to subdue nature.

What do you think of this thread? I touch on that topic

Yeah! About sums it up well. I think there needs to be a social cohesion regarding how men as a unit employ physical threats against foids. Some pseudo intellectual cucks would obviously argue "foids's independence is for the greater good of the society." But that argument already falls flat when a whole gender is sidelined, resulting in wasted potentials, to facilitate foids. Also male rebellion against foids would automatically prove social instability that foids' independence brings.

Yeah! About sums it up well. I think there needs to be a social cohesion regarding how men as a unit employ physical threats against foids. Some pseudo intellectual cucks would obviously argue "foids's independence is for the greater good of the society." But that argument already falls flat when a whole gender is sidelined, resulting in wasted potentials, to facilitate foids. Also male rebellion against foids would automatically prove social instability that foids' independence brings.
Yeah, foid independence just creates bastard children, broken households, incels, and unhappy women. Society definitely needs to create structure between the genders.

This philosophy explains real world but doesn't give any practical solution, you can't stop other animals from breeding

It's the opposite actually, nature is what's best for you. Everything that is man-made is destroying you.

We need to change foid DNA and remove the chadsexuality and hypergamy gene. Also make them actually attracted to male bodies. Make them get horny over penises, man chest, man arms, man legs, man butts etc.
Or just legalize sexual slavery.