Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nature is cruel, honestly, it's difficult for a foid to be really ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
It's so easy to be genetically fucked as a man even in the slightest and lose SMV instantly in comparison to foids. The only two things I can think of that make females really ugly instantly are extremelly recessed chin, super tiny eyes and giant hooked noses. BUt a guy also has to have a good jawbone, cheekbones, good head shape/ratio, eye area, hairline, and not have some messed up ears.

Never forget the pig woman experiment. Someone took a morbidly obese hairy foid and photoshopped her face to make her look even worse

Even photoshopping the most repulsive women to make them look as bad as possible isn't enough to stop male thirst

I laugh at foids thinking they are beauitful, I would love to say "if you were born as a man you would be fucking ugly" but I'm too much of a pussy :soy::feelshaha:
Never forget the pig woman experiment. Someone took a morbidly obese hairy foid and photoshopped her face to make her look even worse

Even photoshopping the most repulsive women to make them look as bad as possible isn't enough to stop male thirst

:feelsUnreal::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I laugh at foids thinking they are beauitful, I would love to say "if you were born as a man you would be fucking ugly" but I'm too much of a pussy :soy::feelshaha:

:feelsUnreal::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
And yet femcels still think they have actual problems

Mother nature is a bitch after Chad God pumped and dumped her.

nobody ever comments on a woman's chin, or a woman's high hairline, no matter how bad they get
they always do with a man

over if you're high NW and bad chin, enjoy getting cut off by everyone when talking, ignored by women, and not invited to parties

nobody ever comments on a woman's chin, or a woman's high hairline, no matter how bad they get

over if you're high NW and bad chin, enjoy getting cut off by everyone when talking, ignored by women, and not invited to parties

It doesn't matter if a female is ugly because 100 men can't mate with 1 woman but 100 women can mate with 1 man.

Men will always be disposable in a society where women have political rights. Even in ones where they don't, but at least then men have control in society, at minimum nominally.

This and mens' lower standards is exactly why females can never be incel

Not true. Literally negative chins in women damage their smv. Not to the point they cant get sex easily of course, but still they get mocking comments etc at least from what I have seen but maybe those were from 10+ years ago when not every wahman was byootiful.

Not true. Literally negative chins in women damage their smv. Not to the point they cant get sex easily of course, but still they get mocking comments etc at least from what I have seen but maybe those were from 10+ years ago when not every wahman was byootiful.
well, never to their face certainly?
and they all get boyfriends and are never single, so I don't know what real impact it has, can't get chad to commit i guess

Yeah. It's like no you sub 6 cunt, you're not good looking, just a born a woman and caked on make up.

I knew a couple women like that from work. One is ultra NT (goes to clubs every week) and has a chadlite boyfriend and was chased by a lot of guys. She looks good in every other way though tbh. Another one rejected me even though she had no good feature except for her gym-maxxed ass (gym maxxed ass makes a foid automatically high smv tbh).

Actually there was a third one who was very recessed and slightly overweight and she looked really bad tbh and I never saw men trying to hit on her but she was still hypergamous on tinder.

Edit: remembered there is a 4th recessed chick lol wtf. 3 of them mildly. Anyway she is a single 30 year old. They all get sex easily though of course.

Last edited:
What the fuck women are uglier than men

Retarded post

Its not hard for a woman to be ugly. Its hard for her to be considered ugly because men don't get to choose at the same rate they do.

The only reason you see almost every woman as attractive is because you have no options.

Oh and you're ugly as fuck

Retarded post

Its not hard for a woman to be ugly. Its hard for her to be considered ugly because men don't get to choose at the same rate they do.

The only reason you see almost every woman as attractive is because you have no options.

Oh and you're ugly as fuck
This is thr truth. I see far far less woman as attractive, the older i grow. OP is young, high sex drive and desperation. Only reason he sees most women as attractive

This is thr truth. I see far far less woman as attractive, the older i grow. OP is young, high sex drive and desperation. Only reason he sees most women as attractive
I am almost 30 and can relate, I am seeing more and more foids as ugly, but it's probably has to do with blackpill and lookism also not falling for fake-up lie. However, what I meant with this thread is that not even for my personal taste, I can still say if a foid has feminine, weak looking traits, she is regarded as cute and valuable, if she has sharp, strong facial structure of a model (so slightly "masculine" traits) she is regarded as sexy and also valuable. Men only are seen as valuable if they look very specific way, masculine of course. That's already 1/2 of men cut from the gene pool like that compared to foids.