Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nature is a cunt.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Luminary
★★★★★
There are great variety even among the same species. Genetically fit superior humans are like a different breed compared to subhumans. There no doubt are men with dick girth similar to my wrist girth. Like there are women with boobs so big as my head and I'm not talking about grannies with saggy tits. I mean young fertile females. Like there are physically strong men and are weaklings because they were born subhumans. Nature doesn't give a damn about someone's feelings. If you're born with genetic defect you will suffer greatly seeing all the genetically fit people but nature doesn't give a damn about your suffering. You can literally writhe from agony she doesn't care. Fucking cruel cunt.

nature only selects top 20% of males in most sexually dimorphic species, while most female reproduce - this applies for animals, plants, fungi and some protists

it never began if you are an eukaryotic organism

nature only selects top 20% of males in most sexually dimorphic species, while most female reproduce - this applies for animals, plants, fungi and some protists

it never began if you are an eukaryotic organism
Females must feel shame being so privileged. They have natural privilege so they shouldn't have any special rights. And of course nature is a cunt. 'Muh mother nature' :foidSoy::soy:.

Females must feel shame being so privileged. They have natural privilege so they shouldn't have any special rights. And of course nature is a cunt. 'Muh mother nature' :foidSoy::soy:.
No no we are the privileged ones somehow