Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Natural selection/evolutionism is a fallacy

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
[UWSL]If females choose the best males to reproduce and "evolve" the species[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
Why do men with High IQ brains have difficulty integrating into society? If evolutionism were true then women should fall on very smart men

Why men like Nikola Tesla, who was tall, handsome, and smart, die insane and unbreeding while a failed thug manages to make several children.

People with high IQs usually reproduce the least, and those with low IQs reproduce the most. What kind of evolution is this?

While smart men die virgins there are a lot of uneducated thugs who have a lot of kids abandoned around.[/UWSL]

This is sexual selection

What is the point of propagating the worst genes while the best ones die without reproducing?
The best ones can simply rape the females in nature, that's why natural selection isn't a fallacy.

Also, you are trying to reduce all evolution to just human females

The best ones can simply rape the females in nature, that's why natural selection isn't a fallacy.

Also, you are trying to reduce all evolution to just human females
[UWSL]Females should pick the best genes, or not?[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]But that's not what happens[/UWSL][/UWSL]

I read somewhere (don't quote me n that) that a species of some kind of deer went extinct because females kept choosing males with big horns, so the males with the biggest horns were the ones who got chosen.

Thing is, horns are good for defense and domination, but it's more dead weight otherwise, and that evolution made the especies go extinct.

Thing about intelligence is that it's only good to have it in civilized societies, meanwhile in tribal times it was better to be tall and strong i.e. a good fighter.

Truth is, not many really care about intelligente, and its importance is reduced in the sexual context.

[UWSL]Females should pick the best genes, or not?[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]But that's not what happens[/UWSL][/UWSL]
This is sexual selection, natural selection is based on the principle of ''It is not the strongest of the species that survives, it is the one that is the most adaptable to change''

This is sexual selection, natural selection is based on the principle of ''It is not the strongest of the species that survives, it is the one that is the most adaptable to change''
[UWSL]Okay but where does it come into the debate[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]And yes, so I'm talking more about sexual selection than natural selection. But you got it[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Women select for physicality not IQ.
[UWSL]But I dare say that even a handsome man with a high IQ has more difficulties with women than a man with a low IQ.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
It seems to me, IT SEEMS TO ME, that women prefer low-IQ men to high-IQ men.[/UWSL]

T*ilets want to bond us to physical reality, Mother Earth, and Nature, where they thrive as goddesses taken care of and building a terrenal heaven for the very few selected and a literal hell for those they deem as genetically inferior.
Men have to strive for the Heavens that liberate us from the other, mere beasts, to trascend into actual humans. For both sexes.:blackpill::feelsokman:

T*ilets want to bond us to physical reality, Mother Earth, and Nature, where they thrive as goddesses taken care of and building a terrenal heaven for the very few selected and a literal hell for those they deem as genetically inferior.
Men have to strive for the Heavens that liberate us from the other, mere beasts, to trascend into actual humans. For both sexes.:blackpill::feelsokman:
[UWSL]But supposedly isn't your God who created this world?[/UWSL]

Narrow perspective. From a biological standpoint, "high iq" isn't necessarily the most valuable trait. In primitive times, when those standards developed, way more things were needed than intelligence in a man.

I read somewhere (don't quote me n that) that a species of some kind of deer went extinct because females kept choosing males with big horns, so the males with the biggest horns were the ones who got chosen.

Thing is, horns are good for defense and domination, but it's more dead weight otherwise, and that evolution made the especies go extinct.

Thing about intelligence is that it's only good to have it in civilized societies, meanwhile in tribal times it was better to be tall and strong i.e. a good fighter.

Truth is, not many really care about intelligente, and its importance is reduced in the sexual context.
there is a kind of boar that literally has its tusk penetrating back into its skull coz the f*males kept finding large bent tusks hot :feelskek:

Narrow perspective. From a biological standpoint, "high iq" isn't necessarily the most valuable trait. In primitive times, when those standards developed, way more things were needed than intelligence in a man.

Obviously intelligence is the most important evolutionary trait for homo sapiens. You are crazy?

Obviously intelligence is the most important evolutionary trait for homo sapiens. You are crazy?
That's if you're looking at it from an objective, rational perspective now that we have evolved so much. Back then, all the female brain could think was "big guy and dumb > small guy and smart because he can protect, small guy can't".

evolution doesnt care about anything as ling as so.e organism breeds. it has no heads or tails. if a guy is high iq he will know that there is no point in breeding as its exctiction is inevitable. but the thugs would not know that.
It is the systematic agricultural society that imposed monogamy so that everyone had a fair chance to breed and thus the deveolpment would continue , but in a way even that leads to extinction. eg mouse utopia.
If someday some specis managed to make civilisation on other planets, how does it effect anything, it will do the same thing, breed and spread. everyone is doing that from a amoeba to the apes.

Last edited:
Nikola Tesla had very high opinion of women and their feminine side since he was raised in rural Balkan village to a priest father and mother who sang epic poetry, families and communities back there were tightly knit. But then he went to America, saw the suffragettes, feminists, women in male working spaces, etc and those views were lost, he became appalled and saddened that women are throwing away their womanly characteristics so they could compete and be like men.

You can read his interview here in 1924 which eerily predicted the future of our matriarchal society which will make men worthless and cause a societal collapse.

That's if you're looking at it from an objective, rational perspective now that we have evolved so much. Back then, all the female brain could think was "big guy and dumb > small guy and smart because he can protect, small guy can't".
[UWSL]Yes, but in the case you mentioned, it's because the guy is short and weak, I understand that the outside is more important than the inside, yes.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]

But as I talked about earlier in this topic, it still seems to me that if you take two strong, tall, handsome men, but one with a high IQ and the other with a low IQ, they will prefer the man with the low IQ.

Because high IQ is usually related to good personality, empathy and introversion, while low IQ is related to extraversion and lack of empathy.

At least that's what it seems to me, but I could be wrong. It's just what I see out there.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL]And it's also clear that low-IQ people reproduce more than high-IQ people

This is very evident[/UWSL]
Nikola Tesla had very high opinion of women and their feminine side since he was raised in rural Balkan village to a priest father and mother who sang epic poetry, families and communities back there were tightly knit. But then he went to America, saw the suffragettes, feminists, women in male working spaces, etc and those views were lost, he became appalled and saddened that women are throwing away their womanly characteristics so they could compete and be like men.

You can read his interview here in 1924 which eerily predicted the future of our matriarchal society which will make men worthless and cause a societal collapse.

So he was a volcel and not an incel?
evolution doesnt care about anything as ling as so.e organism breeds. it has no heads or tails. if a guy is high iq he will know that there is no point in breeding as its exctiction is inevitable. but the thugs would not know that.
It is the systematic agricultural society that imposed monogamy so that everyone had a fair chance to breed and thus the deveolpment would continue , but in a way even that leads to extinction. eg mouse utopia.
If someday some specis managed to make civilisation on other planets, how does it effect anything, it will do the same thing, breed and spread. everyone is doing that from a amoeba to the apes.
[UWSL]So nature seeks to eliminate those who are very conscious[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
Interesting...[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Evolution is a lie of the devil and justifying feminism, inceldom and other dysfunction with that excuse is incredibly stupid and evil.

[UWSL]Yes, but in the case you mentioned, it's because the guy is short and weak, I understand that the outside is more important than the inside, yes.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]But as I talked about earlier in this topic, it still seems to me that if you take two strong, tall, handsome men, but one with a high IQ and the other with a low IQ, they will prefer the man with the low IQ.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Because high IQ is usually related to good personality, empathy and introversion, while low IQ is related to extraversion and lack of empathy.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]At least that's what it seems to me, but I could be wrong. It's just what I see out there.[/UWSL]

Low IQ people reproduce more than high IQ people
First off, low IQ people reproduce more because they are simply a lot more than the high IQ people. Ofc genuinely smart people wouldn't be immense in number in comparison to idiots.

Secondly, low IQ people reproduce more because they tend to appeal to their instincts a lot more often, whereas highly intelligent people may dwelve a lot in their work/thoughts which drives them away from the ideas and hedonism of the masses. What does the animal's instinct tell it to do? Fuck, feel pleasure, seek excitement ect.

I think you're also correct in your idea that high IQ is correlated with more beta traits such as niceness, empathy ect. and that is definitely a hole drier for a number of women. Low IQ doesn't account as much for the intricacies of human interaction, which leads to more aggresive, even violent behavior (which in itself signals the potential to fight and protect that triggers the attraction of the female brain).

First off, low IQ people reproduce more because they are simply a lot more than the high IQ people. Ofc genuinely smart people wouldn't be immense in number in comparison to idiots.

Secondly, low IQ people reproduce more because they tend to appeal to their instincts a lot more often, whereas highly intelligent people may dwelve a lot in their work/thoughts which drives them away from the ideas and hedonism of the masses. What does the animal's instinct tell it to do? Fuck, feel pleasure, seek excitement ect.

I think you're also correct in your idea that high IQ is correlated with more beta traits such as niceness, empathy ect. and that is definitely a hole drier for a number of women. Low IQ doesn't account as much for the intricacies of human interaction, which leads to more aggresive, even violent behavior (which in itself signals the potential to fight and protect that triggers the attraction of the female brain).
[UWSL]So in the end the result will be this: Sexual liberation, which in theory should be beneficial to the species, will be responsible for lowering the overall IQ of humanity, simply because women prefer an "alpha" over a man with high IQ.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
For me this is the opposite of evolution.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]So in the end the result will be this: Sexual liberation, which in theory should be beneficial to the species, will be responsible for lowering the overall IQ of humanity, simply because women prefer an "alpha" over a man with high IQ.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]For me this is the opposite of evolution.[/UWSL]
You are correct. This is not evolution, but stagnation or even regression.

It is successful only from a propagation standpoint. The lower the IQ, the less inhibition you are likely to have and hence the closer to base instinct. Conversely, this is why populations/groups/individuals with higher IQ are less likely to reproduce - they are more conscious of the future and also can occupy themselves with more intellectual distractions. I also agree with the posts above about lowinhib equating with darktraid/aggression/etc, which appeal to the primitive, outdated female brain. This is what evolution is most aligned with. I would go as so far as to say evolution never directly selected for intelligence as a trait, it was more a byproduct of other things correlated with it (the ability to problem solve, create wealth, inventions, hence equating to more resources to attract a mate by provision, etc). This is likely where betabuxx came from, along with circumstances that the agricultural revolution started. Modern day technology has only compounded these issues.

Last edited:
You are correct. This is not evolution, but stagnation or even regression.

It is successful only from a propagation standpoint. The lower the IQ, the less inhibition you are likely to have and hence the closer to base instinct. Conversely, this is why populations/groups/individuals with higher IQ are less likely to reproduce - they are more conscious of the future and also can occupy themselves with more intellectual distractions. I also agree with the posts above about lowinhib equating with darktraid/aggression/etc, which appeal to the primitive, outdated female brain. This is what evolution is most aligned with. I would go as so far as to say evolution never directly selected for intelligence as a trait, it was more a byproduct of other things correlated with it (the ability to problem solve, create hence equating to more resources to attract a mate by provision, etc).
Wasn't IQ related with ugliness? The least ugly you are more IQ you have as well.

Wasn't IQ related with ugliness? The least ugly you are more IQ you have as well.
According to studies we have on the wiki, there is a loose correlation at best. It seems to be inconclusive.

From my own personal experience, I have mixed anecdotes as well.

And He left it for us to uphold His values, if we so wish. Being closer to the Truth is what matters.
0c928d65f3b310d78a5a6fe5f3886b7d

"Yeaahhh I did that" "tbh it was fun seeing those who follow my rules suffer the most Because in the end, you were all comedic reliefs in my story"
"Of course the ones, who emulate Satan will get the glory hahahah"
Header image e1606798658571

"You incels figured me out, bad bad subjects of me you are" "you are supposed to obey the bigger subjects that rule over you and destroy your precious dreams, you are supposed to suffer for my enjoyment, praise me the lord who made you"

Last edited:
Evolution just means that the frequency of genes change over time.

When women choose males with certain gene(s) and this leads to the a increased frequency of that/those certain gene(s) over time, evolution happened.
Here the reason would be sexual selection.

What is "best" or "good" doesnt play a role in evolution. If a gene which causes High-IQness (for whatever reason) goes extinct after some time, then evolution happened. When dumb tall men exist because the genw causing dumbness and the gene causing tall height survive, than thats how it is.

Women don't pick the "best" men to mate with- that is an absurdity from the modern Church of Gynocentrism. Actually, the opposite is true- female sexual choice is dysgenic. We are de-evolving and de-civilizing, largely due to free female sexual choice.

What is "best" or "good" doesnt play a role in evolution. If a gene which causes High-IQness (for whatever reason) goes extinct after some time, then evolution happened. When dumb tall men exist because the genw causing dumbness and the gene causing tall height survive, than thats how it is.
Nope, High-IQ is just a cope given to autistic people. You are using your mind power for bs... real high iq is just winning at life