Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "natural=good" is such a fucking stupid non-argument (water thread)

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★
people seriously fucking say its natural for all foids to go for the top 1% of men therefore its good and okay. it is natural for them to only want the "best genetics" to reproduce with, leaving the other men with literally nothing.
THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID AND NOT A FUCKING ARGUMENT REEEE
you know what else is ""natural""???
RAPE and fucking MURDER!!!!
if i got rejected by stacy, then proceeded to KILL her tallfag boyfriend with SHARP STICK, then pin that dumb bitch to the wall and fucking RAPE her, it would be the most ""NATURAL"" thing humanly possible. (i am not actually going to do this)
bluepill retards reading this shut the fuck up about my tortured existence being fucking NATURAL i fucking hate this fucked up world

This is the naturalistic falacy.

Agree.
Also it's natural for them to have these impulses but it's not natural to give them full liberty to act on them and do whatever they want.
Patriarchy is natural not matriarchy. Humans are a patriarchal species, the world was built with patriarchy, the reason everything is crumbling is all because we gave females rights.
Every country that embraced female rights is dying, if things don't change soon all westernized countries will die and be replaced by their invaders.

True. In the animal world, animals has to kill the alphas to get the women.

I bet this the case during cavemen time, men below 8/10 crushed chad skulls and got the women. This is why defeated men exist today. They cant get a woman and it is against the law to destroy the alphas.

Same with animals. When they are in captive and is forced to not kill the alphas, they either become suicidal or go to a corner and have fun with the other betas. Like beta males do with online gaming. We have the same instincts..

people seriously fucking say its natural for all foids to go for the top 1% of men therefore its good and okay. it is natural for them to only want the "best genetics" to reproduce with, leaving the other men with literally nothing.
If "natural" justifies foids, then it justifies me:feelsohh:

if i got rejected by stacy, then proceeded to KILL her tallfag boyfriend with SHARP STICK, then pin that dumb bitch to the wall and fucking RAPE her, it would be the most ""NATURAL"" thing humanly possible. (i am not actually going to do this)
bluepill retards reading this shut the fuck up about my tortured existence being fucking NATURAL i fucking hate this fucked up world

Based thread.

also "MEN ARE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX !!!"

well you're not entitled to not being raped.

No one is "entitled" to anything

But rape and murder are good (in Radiant Historia)

True. In the animal world, animals has to kill the alphas to get the women.

I bet this the case during cavemen time, men below 8/10 crushed chad skulls and got the women. This is why defeated men exist today. They cant get a woman and it is against the law to destroy the alphas.

Same with animals. When they are in captive and is forced to not kill the alphas, they either become suicidal or go to a corner and have fun with the other betas. Like beta males do with online gaming. We have the same instincts..

Cavemen time never existed and "beta males" more or less always had wives (even slaves) because society was better run that way

therefore its good and okay
Nature is evil as fuck

it is natural for them to only want the "best genetics" to reproduce with, leaving the other men with literally nothing.
So therefore foid nature is evil as fuck

The reason why people go ER. It’s their primal instincts deep down they want everyone dead because of how they’ve been treated. The child not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth

In this situation the person with weaker genetics would die and that would be the attacker cause the chads and tallfags + foids have a whole orbiting circle around them while you’re just alone.
much more likely you will die instead. Such is the course of Le Nature

This world is fucked up it was fucked up from the start even before humans existed. Appeal to nature and always implying nature is good is also retarded now that I think of it.

Nature does have some truths. And truth is brutal as fuck. Knowing the truth and the blackpill early on will save people from a lot of suffering. Sure, this stuff is NATURAL but doesn’t mean Natural always = good.

Nature = brutal = truth

Agree.
Also it's natural for them to have these impulses but it's not natural to give them full liberty to act on them and do whatever they want.
Patriarchy is natural not matriarchy. Humans are a patriarchal species, the world was built with patriarchy, the reason everything is crumbling is all because we gave females rights.
Every country that embraced female rights is dying, if things don't change soon all westernized countries will die and be replaced by their invaders.
Matriarchal Bonobos that feminists idolize have been recorded documented cases of child molestation too.

why do you want to go against nature? What you said is true, if you manage to kill her tallfag bf and rape her, then that's also natural. That's how survival of the fittest works, the strongest and fittest are the ones to reproduce. But the thing is, you would have to be able to kill her tallfag bf...

Cavemen time never existed and "beta males" more or less always had wives (even slaves) because society was better run that way
I have a feeling that feminism, equality and rights destroyed the chances of men then.

That avatar, bald reddit?

why do you want to go against nature? What you said is true, if you manage to kill her tallfag bf and rape her, then that's also natural. That's how survival of the fittest works, the strongest and fittest are the ones to reproduce. But the thing is, you would have to be able to kill her tallfag bf...
lots of gymmaxxed incels will crush pretty boy chads in a fight but the law keeps nature from taking its natural course

only foids get to act in accordance with nature meanwhile we are left to rot and die jfl

feminism, sexual liberation, technology

Yup, wormcel

Brocel, it's destroying society.
Damn, I hit teenage when Internet came along so maybe its that.

Btw found the thread: ”is reddits wormcel incel saint tier?” Absolutely brutal :feelsbadman:

Agree.

lots of gymmaxxed incels will crush pretty boy chads in a fight but the law keeps nature from taking its natural course
I agree, I personally believe we should go back to the caveman days. But it would be problematic if we all killed each other over pussy, so we should reduce it to "whoever knocks each other out gets the pussy".

I agree, I personally believe we should go back to the caveman days. But it would be problematic if we all killed each other over pussy, so we should reduce it to "whoever knocks each other out gets the pussy".
bring back duels

“good” dont exist. Good for what good for who? for me personally it would be good if they all wanted to fuck me. i dont really give a fuck about anything else

because it never worked like that, cavemen people didn’t kill each other over pussy in most cases. Death duels for pussy exist rarely in animal kingdom bcz its counter evolution behavior. No species is stupid enough to kill themselves like that. There was always a hierarchy of who got females and it was most of the time respected. Rape is also a very rare thing in animal world (who dont believe me can do the research)

But they don't even do it to reproduce, just for meaningless sex to have fun, if at least it was strictly reproduction, then betas wouldn't be a thing

"caveman times" is such a stupid meme, there are uncontacted tribes that exist today still in the stone age, and even their society doesnt work like that

because it never worked like that, cavemen people didn’t kill each other over pussy in most cases. Death duels for pussy exist rarely in animal kingdom bcz its counter evolution behavior. No species is stupid enough to kill themselves like that. There was always a hierarchy of who got females and it was most of the time respected. Rape is also a very rare thing in animal world (who dont believe me can do the research)
animals don't kill each other over it, but they fight for it. Gorillas fight each other for dominance, the dominant gorilla gets to create a harem.
20240617 125124

give me a source that says its very rare.

Yeah, it's called appeal to nature fallacy

there are uncontacted tribes that exist today still in the stone age, and even their society doesnt work like that

Exactly, even these archaic tribes have hierarchy and most "beta males" (=average men) do simple jobs (like fishing) and have wives and children.

animals don't kill each other over it, but they fight for it.
fights to death are extremely rare, ritual fights are not really rare but a lot of species dont even have that.

Its more about display of strength and asserting dominance than actually harming your own.

Still even then, female choice is a thing. You can lookup Darwins and Dawkins books origin of the species and selfish gene. thats basics of evolution.

man is a product of nature
work of man is indirectly work of nature
there isn't a thing in this world that is unnatural

fights to death are extremely rare, ritual fights are not really rare but a lot of species dont even have that.
depends on if the species moves in packs or not.
Its more about display of strength and asserting dominance than actually harming your own.
didn't say otherwise
Still even then, female choice is a thing. You can lookup Darwins and Dawkins books origin of the species and selfish gene. thats basics of evolution.
they're genetically wired to want the stronger male no? I have seen woman say that they lost respect and attraction for their Chad bf once they saw him get beat up. Woman aren't attracted to us because of our looks, because our looks give the subconscious signal that we're weak, but the thing is, we don't have a way for us to prove that we arent. So I'm just saying, duels are a good way to prove it.

"caveman times" is such a stupid meme, there are uncontacted tribes that exist today still in the stone age, and even their society doesnt work like that
I think the agricultural revolution and civilization causing sedentary lifestyles contributed to the present day state of affairs where humans today have more female ancestors and than male ones (since more women reproduced than men in the past), that is from what I can assess. Sedentary complex organized societies simply result in much more stratified hierarchies with less social mobility and more wealth inequality compared to hunter gatherers.
This allowed the men at the ruling elite to consolidate power, influence and resources at the expense of everyone else to then proceed to attract more females while men at the bottom classes now found themselves impoverished and lacking means to sustain themselves and provide for a partner, leading to a larger inequality in the distribution of sexual partners that disproportionately concentrated more females in relationships with a minority of men that had multiple partners, compared to hunter gatherer social groups which were more sexually egalitarian relatively speaking.

Last edited:
Humanity is not exactly a natural being.