Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NATO's next weapon systems they are talking of sending

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
The Russians can't really advance rapidly with all these Ukrainians have Javelins and Stingers. So the Russians were smart and went to holding their current positions and focusing on a few areas at a time, with the Russian artillery blasting down positions before the Russian army moves forward. The artillery can be waay back from the front lines where Russian infantry is dug in.

So what NATO is talking about next is cruise missiles and drone systems. In addition to drones that carry weapons, to have observation drones, which can get the positions of Russian artillery and other targets that are way behind the Russian front lines. These drones can operate at night and be way up in the air. The Russians will need at least some way to shoot down the drones, which they may have.

With the cruise missiles the problem is as per usual.. NATO isn't going to run out of cruise missiles. At a cost of $2 million each, sending 500 of them a month is beyond pocket change for NATO. The long range cruise missiles also can be fired from Western Ukraine cities where the Russians aren't located.

Surprising and not really that Elon Musk has been sending them Starlink systems. Being part of the military industrial complex is profitable though, so using "charity" to show the effectiveness of starlink systems real combat is worth it. I know the US has their own private satellites but there probably is scenarios where starlink might be more effective.

Russia is winning, they're just taking their time, but American Media assumes that means a "stalemate", like wtf?

Russia's war tech is badly out of date. It's just like what happened to Armenia -- they have all these old fashioned tanks that are sitting ducks against drones and these auto-aim anti-tank missiles.

I think Russia's fucked. It's still surreal that it's happening. Everyone over-estimated Russia. RIP Putin.

Russia's war tech is badly out of date. It's just like what happened to Armenia -- they have all these old fashioned tanks that are sitting ducks against drones and these auto-aim anti-tank missiles.

I think Russia's fucked. It's still surreal that it's happening. Everyone over-estimated Russia. RIP Putin.

Ya I honestly didn't know how the Russian military would be. To see it is surreal what the technology is doing, including when the Russians are using drones how powerful it is.

And ya the auto-targeting on the missiles is a good way to describe it.

he Russians can't really advance rapidly with all these Ukrainians have Javelins and Stingers
yes they can :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. all they have to do is level the cities to the ground but they're trying to evacuate the civilians. the cuckrainians are the ones who are shooting their fellow cuckies and dugging in the schools and apartment buildings. I love how the media is saying that russians are killing a shit load of civilians but they can't take any big city. it's either them killing the civilians and taking every big city under their control or they can't take any big city under their control, it can't be both ffs.

View: https://youtu.be/R5zGNsa5ubM