Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Native Americans heightmogged cumskins

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

af014f_99d73464f21c4202860f52dd22564fb0~mv2.jpg

af014f_9880b1dceeae45a984c40f5ffc717dd0~mv2.jpg

Jfl, over for frenchcels @LeFrenchCel

The average height of white men in the U.S. was about 5’6” in the mid-1800s, and European men were slightly shorter. However, Boas found that the height of the average Cheyenne was a whopping 5’10”; the Arapaho about 5’9”; the Crow 5’8-1/2”; Sioux 5’8” and the Blackfeet a fraction under the Sioux; the Kiowa were 5’7” and the Assiniboine a fraction under the Kiowa. The Comanche were the shortest; they had the same average height as white men: 5’6”.

Brutal mog. And remember they had gook genes, how did they get so tall? :feelsUnreal:

brutal, imagine having supreme height genes that even mogs the nordic people and still getting destroyed by a bunch of cumskin angry manlets

Native Americans were pretty much ideal. Robust faces, fierce, tall.

Too bad, they got rekt by a cough

They had access to more nutritious foods. The west had lots to hunt and grow, a better climate than europe.
Nutrition is cope, it's mostly genetics. You can give Southeast Asians the best food in the world and they won't grow that tall.

Good thing those "genetically superior" white devils bred them pretty much completely out of existence with their parasitic, homicidal, disease-ridden ways. I will probably get banned for this post. Yeah, truth hurts, faggot.

Yet i wonder who lost and is extinct :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Native Americans were pretty much ideal. Robust faces, fierce, tall.

Too bad, they got rekt by a cough
average native american
Screenshot 20230410 195113 515

Nutrition is cope, it's mostly genetics. You can give Southeast Asians the best food in the world and they won't grow that tall.
Restmb idxmake amp

My Korean grandpa was 6'5 in 1979.

Nutrition is a big factor in how tall people get. More so than genetics. Im not talking about people who eat everyday. Im talking about starvation and famine which severely stunts growth.
Starvation can stunt growth but that doesn't explain how they got so tall. Besides some groups of blacks there are no ethnics today that are 5'10 on average even with modern nutrition.

brutal, imagine having supreme height genes that even mogs the nordic people and still getting destroyed by a bunch of cumskin angry manlets

IQ > everything @Transcended Trucel @manletcunt

My mother's (French) maiden name translates to "small person," My ancestors were small even for france.

Thats why they exterminated them

Good thing those "genetically superior" white devils bred them pretty much completely out of existence with their parasitic, homicidal, disease-ridden ways. I will probably get banned for this post. Yeah, truth hurts, faggot.
you didn't get banned

this response is equal to 'i will be downvoted for saying this, but...'
cuckit moment

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

you didn't get banned

this response is equal to 'i will be downvoted for saying this, but...'
cuckit moment

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
What does the word "probably" mean to you?

I can't predict the deranged, white-identified, BBC-obsessed mind of the average mod here.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

-

Natives are such bitter angry assholes. They lost because europeans had advanced weapons, natives were throwing spears like cavemen.
Jfl white parasites

What does the word "probably" mean to you?

I can't predict the deranged, white-identified, BBC-obsessed mind of the average mod here.
i have nothing against you but that was bit reddit moment here, it's like reverse psychology in action actually

what's your ethnicity again ?

in all fairness there's bit of truth here
i don't think that average med or slav man is that masucline ( germanics bit more but not as much )

kangz mog every race of men when it comes to masculinity

@WorthlessSlavicShit

A 2015 genetic study reached a surprising conclusion about the origins of the Surui people. Unlike other Native American peoples, the Surui, Karitiana, and Xavante have an ancestry partially related to indigenous populations of the Andaman Islands, New Guinea, and Australia. Scientists speculate that the relationship derives from an earlier people, called "Population Y", in East Asia from whence both groups diverged 15,000 to 30,000 years ago, the future Australasians migrating south and the remote ancestors of the Surui northward, finding their way to the New World and to the interior Amazon Basin.[3][4]

9gKr0hsHMHsK6gLgpYiMTKruqeLysdyF8cINmPopN2SfThTot9JxY--bjizXfk1j

Kidnapped white women refused to return to white society, 100% real, look it up

hypergamy in tribal societies