Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nationalist/ right wing all around the world fail to understand a simple notion , that’s why they keep losing

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
Women are the direct opponent , the natural enemies, of the society you want to go back.

Why would they go back to a world, where they :

-stay at home and don’t leave the house
-cook and wait for their average/ugly normie husband at night
-obligated to please him
-can’t work
-can’t go to club and dancing
-can’t leave at night without husband/parents guidance
-no social media , hence no army of orbiters
Giving them endless validation
- no free stuff and money from strangers
- no abortion
-no daddy State who will tax every men to pay for your single motherhood.
-no endless pool of men to choose from social media

The modern world fulfill all their desires , its their ultimate place and they haven’t even finished making it evolve more to fulfill their needs

Women are the direct opponent , the natural enemies, of the society you want to go back.

Why would they go back to a world, where they :

[ALL OF THIS WAS A TRADCUCKISM IDEALISM]-stay at home and don’t leave the house
-cook and wait for their average/ugly normie husband at night
-obligated to please him
-can’t work
-can’t go to club and dancing
-can’t leave at night without husband/parents guidance
-no social media , hence no army of orbiters
Giving them endless validation
- no free stuff and money from strangers
- no abortion
-no daddy State who will tax every men to pay for your single motherhood.
-no endless pool of men to choose from social media[Fuck all these shit above i prefer woman as misereable as man not this tradcuckism bullshit]

The modern world fulfill all their desires , its their ultimate place and they haven’t even finished making it evolve more to fulfill their needs

“i prefer woman as misereable as man”

You realized you’re included @Pillow City Rev

white nationalism entire ideology is based around simping and coveting white women.
I wonder how many stormcels would still continue to be so if they were told "ok whites will have an ethnostate, but you and the bottom 80% of white men will be cursed to be truecels and die alone"
If they were serious about white supremacy that would be an acceptable sacrifice for the greater good of the white race. But something tells me that would be a dealbreaker for most of them...

white nationalism entire ideology is based around simping and coveting white women.
I don’t think it’s based on simping and coveting white women.

White nationalism is based on white man being the ruler of their respective country, they are the top dog here, and that they have each their women

What they can’t comprehend is why white women will not help them accomplish this goal

I don’t think it’s based on simping and coveting white women.

White nationalism is based on white man being the ruler of their respective country, they are the top dog here, and that they have each their women

What they can’t comprehend is why white women will not help them accomplish this goal
Even in places who are already ethnostates women never do anything besides their own interests. Look at Japan and China, men are lonelier and unhappier by the day (for different reasons) and it WILL get worse. Now that women there are barely ties by societal rules they'll pursue just their interest and nothing else.

I personally think ethnostates don't make things much better overall but even if they do, women will ALWAYS be THE obstacle because they can't think anything but themselves.

That’s true. The only women who are traditional are the ones who act to impress traditional Chads

Even in places who are already ethnostates women never do anything besides their own interests. Look at Japan and China, men are lonelier and unhappier by the day (for different reasons) and it WILL get worse. Now that women there are barely ties by societal rules they'll pursue just their interest and nothing else.

I personally think ethnostates don't make things much better overall but even if they do, women will ALWAYS be THE obstacle because they can't think anything but themselves.
Yep Japan is very good exemple

A lot of men don’t like this dark as night blackpill women from your own race play against you.

The second blackpill is you will never convince them , only by strength they will listen