Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nationalist Nordic JBWmaxxer tricks Somali foid into giving up the names of glowies!

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

I'ma ball 'til the day I fall
★★★★★

English translation of this guy's post:
For two years, I have followed the Islamist-linked left-wing extremist Bilan Osman and finally made her fall for me. To say the least, I have taken one for the team and thus have something to tell...
Now it's time to close the accounts, where a series of interesting information has emerged about the posting site Expo, the propaganda channel ETC and the Islamic study association Ibn Rushd and what their connections look like.
Despite the fact that Bilan Osman calls herself a journalist, the constitutional protection of sources is not something she is able to adhere to. Time and time again, Osman has deliberately exposed informants to the far-left posting site Expo. A crime punishable by imprisonment.
Tomorrow I will reveal the identity of one of Expo's main partners in the pro-Sweden movement. A traitor with a lot in common with Bilan Osman.
▹ Read more here: http://assarchristian.se/p/bilan-osman-golar-ned-hela-vanstern…
▹ Support my journalism by swishing a contribution of your choice to 123-697 89 69, mark the deposit with "contribution". Thanks in advance!
▹ Subscribe to take part in tomorrow's review: http://assarchristian.se/subscribe . It is also possible to send SEK 720 to 123-697 89 69 for an annual subscription.
Mark the deposit with "subscription" and your email address.

@wereq @DarkStarDown @Chudpreet @lazy_gamer_423 @Arnocel @Osman279

Last edited:
i hope he raped her too

Based antifedcels

Kek, unironically based: Glowies, along with foids ofc, are part of the reason movements such as that stagnate, fail, become cucked, etc.
i hope he raped her too
:yes:

Beat her also.

kek look how absolutely giddy this "based hoejabi" is walking hand in hand with a htn holding his hands

muh islam is based.Muh Islamic foids are submissive pure virgin

White Chad can't lose :blackpill:

Gulnus sultan was an ethnic greek from the island of crete but greeks are borderline sands anyway so JBW still applies
Most Greeks have more Natufian & Kavkaz in them compared to other Meds & Euros, but they're majority ANF/EEF which is more European, since it's very present in every group in Europe.

Last edited:
good

this is the power of using blackpill

Most chads dont need to utilize blackpill but if the do they can do things like that

its like a cheatcode int he matrix

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Fuck glownigs and leftists

Most Greeks have more Natufian & Kavkaz in them compared to other Meds & Euros, but they're majority ANF/EEF which is more European, since it's very present in every group in Europe.
Phenotypically they're the swarthiest europeans on average but yeah I concede that they are largely european genotypically

For two years, I have followed the Islamist-linked left-wing extremist Bilan Osman and finally made her fall for me. To say the least, I have taken one for the team and thus have something to tell...
Now it's time to close the accounts, where a series of interesting information has emerged about the posting site Expo, the propaganda channel ETC and the Islamic study association Ibn Rushd and what their connections look like.
Despite the fact that Bilan Osman calls herself a journalist, the constitutional protection of sources is not something she is able to adhere to. Time and time again, Osman has deliberately exposed informants to the far-left posting site Expo. A crime punishable by imprisonment.
Tomorrow I will reveal the identity of one of Expo's main partners in the pro-Sweden movement. A traitor with a lot in common with Bilan Osman.
Tbh, we need more counter-intelligence such as this: Yes, I know that we can't do exactly what this guy did, but we still have options.

@Copexodius Maximus was able to infiltrate some femcel server, as have other users I have known within the community.

I suggest we do some of the following:
-Reverse glow-ops: IT/infiltrators love to come here, LARP, and make the "edgy inkwell" posts, so I say we do the same but instead as if it was from their POV.
-Attempt to LARP as IT users/anti-incels online, in order to gain access to their circles & learn of any possible moves they have against us
-General trolling/shitposting and/or raids.

Unfathomably based

Tbh, we need more counter-intelligence such as this: Yes, I know that we can't do exactly what this guy did, but we still have options.

@Copexodius Maximus was able to infiltrate some femcel server, as have other users I have known within the community.

-Reverse glow-ops: IT/infiltrators love to come here, LARP, and make the "edgy inkwell" posts, so I say we do the same but instead as if it was from their POV.
-Attempt to LARP as IT users/anti-incels online, in order to gain access to their circles & learn of any possible moves they have against us
Operation Day of Retribution :feelsLSD:

He should be hired

Use hot white men to undermine leftists

Phenotypically they're the swarthiest europeans on average but yeah I concede that they are largely european genotypically
Well yeah, they definitely are the most darkest/swarthiest Europeans usually:

This is the Pontid pheno, which is most common in Greece & former Greek Anatolia.
pontidm.jpg

pontid.gif

There's also another variation of it, called North Pontid, which is more common in Eastern Europe. Most phenos which fall under "Nordid" were originally considered to be just de-pigmented versions of "Mediterranid" phenos.

Genetically they are mostly similar to other Euros, but they do have more Caucus & Levantine compared to anyone else.

Operation Day of Retribution :feelsLSD:
Kek, probably better to pic a less conscious name, how about just simply "I.N.C.E.L Counter-Intelligence Ops"

Kek, probably better to pic a less conscious name, how about just simply "I.N.C.E.L Counter-Intelligence Ops"
Our own alphabet agency :feelshehe: sign me up :feelsBox:

Kek, unironically based: Glowies, along with foids ofc, are part of the reason movements such as that stagnate, fail, become cucked, etc.

:yes:

Beat her also.

Did anything happen after this nigger whore was used? Like what's the outcome of this for Sweden?
Well yeah, they definitely are the most darkest/swarthiest Europeans usually:

This is the Pontid pheno, which is most common in Greece & former Greek Anatolia.
pontidm.jpg

pontid.gif

There's also another variation of it, called North Pontid, which is more common in Eastern Europe. Most phenos which fall under "Nordid" were originally considered to be just de-pigmented versions of "Mediterranid" phenos.

Genetically they are mostly similar to other Euros, but they do have more Caucus & Levantine compared to anyone else.
The point is JBW from a swede like Charles would still work on a greek since the gap in "whitness" is big enough to matter. Similar to how I'm sure you'd love a blue eyed wife. Or how I could use my whitness to get a darker arab woman

Did anything happen after this nigger whore was used? Like what's the outcome of this for Sweden?

The point is JBW from a swede like Charles would still work on a greek since the gap in "whitness" is big enough to matter.
Well yes, I am aware of that, I was merely discerning the fact that Greeks still are Europeans.

But yes, ofc JBW also applies internally: The Romans dyed their hair lighter & valued lighter eyes, despite viewing Germanics & Celts as "barbarians"

The Vikings also took tons of Celtic, Anglo, and Slavic foids.
Similar to how I'm sure you'd love a blue eyed wife.
100% yes: Though I wouldn't want our offspring to inherit my hazel-brown eyes, which is why I support Eugenics.
Or how I could use my whitness to get a darker arab woman
Is that your plan?

No idea: Knowing how cucked Swedeshitistan is, I imagine that he got arrested on some bullshit. Hopefully it enables for the Far Right to attain more support there.

The fact that Chads can make foids fell in love with them and dismiss them like nothing hearts my fucking soul. Jesus how easy this fucks have it :fuk: :feelsohh:

Hoever if he did sleep with her it would be hypocrital as sh**

If I was a swedish Chad/HTN - I would not sleep with low-tier somali foids regardless of whether it would help my political ideology.

If I was a swedish Chad/HTN - I would not sleep with low-tier somali foids regardless of whether it would help my political ideology.
He's 100% a degenerate racemixer, "taking one for the team" my ass :feelshaha:

All it takes is a white nordic Chad lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back