Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nationalism as an incel is cucked

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Yeah, if you love your fucking nation you are turbo-cucked even if it is just cope.

We are the filth of fucking society. They wouldn't hesitate 1 sec to dispose of us during war time. Your fucking president wouldn't shake your fucking hand and would be ashamed being seen on a photo with you

All these customs and traditions you are so fucking proud of, they are for fucking normies and Chads ONLY not for fucking us.

They have pushed us to the bottom and you still love your shitty nation? Pathetic.

Chads actually have a reason to love their nation, since they always had a nice life. They should be nationalists, not us.

Incels have no nation and no history, not even a past. All that shit is Chad only sweaty. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Yea America is pretty cucked tbh.

Still hate niggers and jews though.

I wouldn't mind grabbing power if I can tho, but bothering yourself with that shit all the time is just stupid and stressful

Restored my faith in Inceldom :dab:

Yea America is pretty cucked tbh.

Still hate niggers and jews though.
I agree that it is normal to hate niggers and jews, but just because I hate X doesn't mean I like Y.

My garbage nation is responsible for where I fucking am and I won't fucking love it.

The black pill is hating all nations on earth equally.

Anti Semitism should really be part of the blackpill. Jews are ultimately responsible for the exacerbation of Inceldom (Atleast in the West)
Most of us would be killed at birth in an uncorrupted hunter-gatherer-society. :blackpill:

I still want to protect marble statues of Italian chads with my life. :feelshaha::feelstastyman::feelshaha:

Most of us would be killed at birth in an uncorrupted hunter-gatherer-society. :blackpill:
I never understood this train of logic, like just because women don't like us because we have weak jaw lines or are on the shorter side doesn't mean we are completely dysgenic and useless.

Like I can run, hunt, fight, work in a team and do just about everything someone else can but the issue is that women can get fucked by better looking guys then me without consequence so they do.

Last edited:
I still want to protect marble statues of Italian chads with my life. :feelshaha::feelstastyman::feelshaha:
Dude I get that you are proud of Italian culture but culture is fucking meaningless if you can't experience it with someone else (preferably a pretty, humble virgin foid so fucking impossible in our age). All these Chads got their dicks wet. Culture is impossible if your dick is dry.

Worshipping them is cucked asf ngl. This shows that you need more blackpills.
I never understood this train of logic, like just because women don't like us because we have weak jaw lines or are on the shorter side doesn't mean we are completely dysgenic and useless.

Like I can run, hunt, fight, work in a team and do just about everything someone else can but the issue is that women can get fucked by better looking guy then me without consequence so they do.
High IQ.

Dude I get that you are proud of Italian culture but culture is fucking meaningless if you can't experience it with someone else (preferably a pretty, humble virgin foid so fucking impossible in our age). All these Chads got their dicks wet. Culture is impossible if your dick is dry.

Worshipping them is cucked asf ngl. This shows that you need more blackpills.
I was sarcastic in my original post. I enjoy all achievements of European culture, but that's it and nothing more.

Like I can run, hunt, fight, work in a team and do just about everything someone else can but the issue is that women can get fucked by better looking guys then me without consequence so they do.
Women are hardwired to look for genetically fit breeding partners. :blackpill:
[UWSL]Weak bone structure, low height, prey eyes ... everything that makes an Incel are signs of [UWSL]genetic inferiority.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Yeah you can run, hunt, fight etc. as you're not a disabledcel, but Chad can do everything you can better. :feelsjuice:

but Chad can do everything you can better. :feelsjuice:
Speak for yourself, when I was gym maxxed I mogged most Chads athlethically. :feelshaha:

Foids literally don't care tough because they care about face and height ONLY. As long as you're not fat, you can be as scrawny and weak as you want and still get foids (if you have face and height).

Speak for yourself, when I was gym maxxed I mogged most Chads athlethically. :feelshaha:

Foids literally don't care tough because they care about face and height ONLY. As long as you're not fat, you can be as scrawny and weak as you want and still get foids (if you have face and height).
Kinda doubt it. :feelsjuice:
If Chad had undergone the same workout and diet routine as you did, he would have shown better results.
But he was probably too busy breeding foids. They can sense inferior genetics, which is why gym-maxing is a waste of time and ressources.

Women are hardwired to look for genetically fit breeding partners. :blackpill:
why do you think modern women have rape fetishes and like violent men?
Because they never had a choice in partners and where always forced to submit to a man.

Even a lowly incel could join the warband during times of war for the tribe., if they win you got to kill off all the men in the enemy village and spread your genes via rape. That or you could stay in the village and you where next to granteed a wife if you lived long enough.

Yea sure a taller, better built, square jawed guy could beat me, but he can't beat 10 guys at once(social skills), nor could he beat me if I had a better weapon(intelligence, bartering skills), etc, etc. Back in the H/G days more of your traits could be tested not just your looks.

I don't think most guys realize that women picking and choosing partners is a very recent thing in human history and that's why so many of us find it hard to reproduce because they where never suppose to be given a choice. That's not to say I 100% would survive and reproduce but it's not a chad always wins scenario.

Last edited:
why do you think modern women have rape fetishes and like violent men?
Because they never had a choice in partners and where always forced to submit to a man.

Even a lowly incel could join the warband during times of war for the tribe., if they win you got to kill off all the men in the enemy village and spread your genes via rape. That or you could stay in the village and you where next to granteed a wife if you lived long enough. Yea sure a taller, better built, square jawed guy could beat me, but he can't beat 10 guys at once(social skills), nor could he beat me if I had a better weapon(intelligence, bartering skills), etc, etc. Back in the H/G days more of your traits could be tested not just your looks.

I don't think most guys realize that women picking and choosing partners is a very recent thing in human history and that's why so many of us find it hard to reproduce because they where never suppose to be given a choice.
Right, because back then a strong alpha male aka Chad had a harem of foids, like wolfs or gorillas still do. If you were an Incel, a geneticly inferior male, you would not rape Chad's foids but submit to his rule or die of hunger or/and cold.

[UWSL]With the elimination of enforced monogamy, we are reverting to these primitive structures.[/UWSL]

tons of lifters are strong as hell despite being unnatractive
Chad would mogg them if he wasted his precious time with such profanities. :feelsjuice:

"Francisco, have you ever thought about bulking up?" (Interview in Prague 2009)
"No, not really ... I mean, why lift weights when it's about your face?" (Francisco Lachowski)

Lifting is cope for Incels with no life :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Chad would mogg them if he wasted his precious time with such profanities. :feelsjuice:
most people are average including chad
elite athletes are not exactly gl
ex clarence kennedy

Kinda doubt it. :feelsjuice:
If Chad had undergone the same workout and diet routine as you did, he would have shown better results.
But he was probably too busy breeding foids. They can sense inferior genetics, which is why gym-maxing is a waste of time and ressources.

"Francisco, have you ever thought about bulking up?" (Interview in Prague 2009)
"No, not really ... I mean, why lift weights when it's about your face? (Francisco Lachowski)

Lifting is cope for Incels with no life :feelsseriously:
Cope. Face matters most and most Chads don't even have muscles. :feelskek:

Your simping for Chad is cucked as fucked.

Lj5zjrcfjqe61

Cope. Face matters most and most Chads don't even have muscles. :feelskek:

Your simping for Chad is cucked as fucked.
How is that cope? :feelsseriously:
If the guy on the left had as much freetime as the nolife on the right he would have better results.

[UWSL]What most men don't understand; [/UWSL]Pure muscle mass is neither attractive nor is it evolutionarily advantageous.
I mean all that hard work, all the dieting and you still can't take the Incel on the right seriously. :feelskek:

"Perhaps the heaviest things we lift are not our weights, but our feels." :feelscry:

How is that cope? :feelsseriously:
If the guy on the left had as much freetime as the nolife on the right he would have better results.
Face has nothing to do with your muscle building ability, where did you even get that shit? :feelskek:

Yeah, if you love your fucking nation you are turbo-cucked even if it is just cope.

We are the filth of fucking society. They wouldn't hesitate 1 sec to dispose of us during war time. Your fucking president wouldn't shake your fucking hand and would be ashamed being seen on a photo with you

All these customs and traditions you are so fucking proud of, they are for fucking normies and Chads ONLY not for fucking us.

They have pushed us to the bottom and you still love your shitty nation? Pathetic.

Chads actually have a reason to love their nation, since they always had a nice life. They should be nationalists, not us.

Incels have no nation and no history, not even a past. All that shit is Chad only sweaty. :feelsokman:
Yeah, because a global-homo slave new world order will be so much better. Imagine believing in such tripe. :feelsjuice:

Sure, nationalism isn't perfect by any means, but then again, nothing really is. Still beats the alternative.

Not face, but frame.
If you have good facial structure but shit frame, you're not a Chad but a Pretty Boy, thus only attrractive to JBs and Fags.

I wouldn't mind grabbing power if I can tho, but bothering yourself with that shit all the time is just stupid and stressful
I would never want to be a leader, political leaders come and go, many become assassinated or deposed of. I'm an upper middle management kind of guy myself, they live a lot longer.

Last edited:
Yeah, because a global-homo slave new world order will be so much better. Imagine believing in such tripe. :feelsjuice:

Sure, nationalism isn't perfect by any means, but then again, nothing really is. Still beats the alternative.
Spotted the nationalist :feelshaha:

I never said I like globohomo but you hit the nail on the head, our nations ARE globohomo, thus if you are nationalist you are for globohomo. It's a trap. If our nations would be worthy of our love, we wouldn't be incel. Inceldom and globohomo go hand in hand.

Spotted the nationalist :feelshaha:

I never said I like globohomo but you hit the nail on the head, our nations ARE globohomo, thus if you are nationalist you are for globohomo. It's a trap. If our nations would be worthy of our love, we wouldn't be incel. Inceldom and globohomo go hand in hand.
Modern corporate nationalism isn't something I aspire towards, my understanding of nationalism is very old school or traditional. At any rate looking at the current world in its degrading state I'm not sure if nationalism is even salvageable anymore, I have my doubts sadly, nonetheless I'd sooner see the entire world burn to the ground than come under the control of some kind of global tyrannical one world government. One world enthusiasts have no idea what kind of hellish nightmare they wish for.

I would never want to be a leader, political leaders come and go, many become assassinated or deposed of. I'm an upper middle management kind of guy myself, they live a lot longer.
Tbf, with a high amount of disposable wealth you can subvert state institutions and important people much more effectively from a safe distance than a leader ever can in this day and age, at the end of the day a smart man with money rules the world.

Tbf, with a high amount of disposable wealth you can subvert state institutions and important people much more effectively from a safe distance than a leader ever can in this day and age, at the end of the day a smart man with money rules the world.
I'm a ruthless opportunist at heart, but an opportunist with my own unconventional principles, ideals, or values.

>God is dead [c] Nietzshe :feelsrope:
>Nationalism is dead [c] Hitler :f:
>Human is dead [c] LAIN :heart:

Globalism one world order, one world government is ultra cucked. :feelsjuice:

Globalism one world order, one world government is ultra cucked. :feelsjuice:
False dichotomy. I reject both nationalism and globo-homo.

I'm just a parasite who looks out for my own interests. Being political is turbocucked.

I only support the country of Incelistan, that's where my nationalism is

yeah nationalism is cucked so let Somalis take refuge into your house and behead you and your family. That’s based and blackpilled.

We should let our fellow ethnicel brocels into our countries and into our homes, let them tear down our statues and then finally kill us all off while Jews become a one order world govt. very based. :fuk:

yeah nationalism is cucked so let Somalis take refuge into your house and behead you and your family. That’s based and blackpilled.

We should let our fellow ethnicel brocels into our countries and into our homes, let them tear down our statues and then finally kill us all off while Jews become a one order world govt. very based. :fuk:
I don't have a family. :feelskek:

At least Somalis harass and rape foids, which is based. Everything has pros and cons.

Should I feel sympathy for fellow wypipo who have rejected me my entire life and made me feel inferior with their happy little middle class lifestyles but made "Ew" when they saw me in school? Pfff. :feelskek::feelskek:

I hate whites. I hate ethnics. I hate kikes. They should all slaughter each other and I will be watching and laughing. :feelsPop::feelscomfy:
I only support the country of Incelistan, that's where my nationalism is
This guy gets it.

Last edited:
I don't have a family. :feelskek:

At least Somalis harass and rape foids, which is based. Everything has pros and cons.

Should I feel sympathy for fellow wypipo who have rejected me my entire life and made me felt inferior with their happy little middle class lifestyles but made "Ew" when they saw me in school? Pfff. :feelskek::feelskek:

I hate whites. I hate ethnics. I hate kikes. They should all slaughter each other and I will be watching and laughing. :feelsPop::feelscomfy:
who even cares about sympathy. You are white. Ultimately, if you do not defend the race you are apart of from races that detest you, you will be in the collateral damage. You cannot opt out of a racial genocide just because you didn’t fight the steps of it happening.

It doesn’t matter if you aren’t racist, or you think “ethnicel bros are based”. When they are the majority, with jewish control, they will take down YOUR statues, YOUR ancestry, YOUR country, YOUR race, and ultimately YOU. YOU will be subjected to being treated like a second class citizen and tortured even more than you are now. Do you like being treated like you are in the current society? Then keep being apathetic. I’d really love to see in 10 years when you are giving whatever money you have left to niggers and you are forced to salute them on the street if you maintain your autistic individuality.

Last edited:
False dichotomy. I reject both nationalism and globo-homo.

I'm just a parasite who looks out for my own interests. Being political is turbocucked.
Individualism is liberating until you're surrounded by a hostile collective outnumbered. :feelsjuice:

who even cares about sympathy. You are white. Ultimately, if you do not defend the race you are apart of from races that detest you, you will be in the collateral damage. You cannot opt out of a racial genocide just because you didn’t fight the steps of it happening.

It doesn’t matter if you aren’t racist, or you think “ethnicel bros are based”. When they are the majority, with jewish control, they will take down YOUR statues, YOUR ancestry, YOUR country, YOUR race, and ultimately YOU. YOU will be subjected to being treated like a second class citizen and tortured even more than you are now. Do you like being treated like you are in the current society? Then keep being apathetic. I’d really love to see in 10 years when you are giving whatever money you have left to niggers and you are forced to salute them on the street if you maintain your autistic individuality.
I'm a fucking incel, what the hell am I supposed to do? I'm at the bottom of society either way. Incels are fucking ghosts. We are simply not a part of the game. Guess what, even if the Nazis rise again they will be dominated by Chads and we will be cannon fodder as usual. Breivik and Varg are god damn Chads, they will not refuse to treat us like subhumans just because we are white.

I get what you are saying in theory and clownworld truly disgusts me but there is really not a lot incels can do.

That of all people WE should save this Chad-centric society is fucking laughable, no matter how great Europe was in the past and European culture. :feelshaha::feelshaha: There is nothing worth saving anymore. The difference between now and 1940 is that a lot has changed. Boomers and feminism happened and LGBT and multiculturalism. It's already fucking over. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: "Oh no, think about your future" Nigga, I'm incel I ALREADY have no future. I'm a walking fucking corpse.

Just accept the black pill and enjoy the show. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
I cant locationmaxx though.. moving to a place where im the normie or chad would mean moving to a warmer place. I fucking melt in above 20 degree weather. At least its not above 20 for too long where i live.. cant imagine moving to france or usa or whatever. 28 degree summer sfor days on end? FUCK THAT. Not an opinion, just genes speaking. I´m genecel ><
Germany is a bloody oven in terms of temperature. Same with poland, belgium etc. 30 degree summers for long time? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I'm a fucking incel, what the hell am I supposed to do?
you’re white first. Ultimately, for survival, you have to be against the current race war against your race.

I'm at the bottom of society either way. Incels are fucking ghosts. We are simply not a part of the game.
The Somalis that are going to cut off your arms and hang you don’t think you aren’t a part of the game
Guess what, even if the Nazis rise again they will be dominated by Chads and we will be cannon fodder as usual. Breivik and Vargs are god damn Chads, they will not refuse to treat us like subhumans just because we are white.
Eugenic strawma
That of all people WE should save this Chad-centric society is fucking laughable, no matter how great Europe was in the past and European culture.
We as in white people, idk even if you are gutter trash white whatever the nazis will do is a better alternative to what the Jews will do.

:feelshaha::feelshaha: There is nothing worth saving anymore. The difference between now and 1940 is that a lot has changed.
Yeah Jews
Boomers and feminism happened and LGBT and multiculturalism.
Yeah that’s Jews and nonwhites, that you want in.
It's already fucking over. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: "Oh no, think about your future" Nigga, I'm incel I ALREADY have no future. I'm a walking fucking corpse.

Just accept the black pill and enjoy the show. :feelshaha:
Ok so when your outside looks like Somalia and it’s full of nonwhites who hate you and literally burn you alive because they’re niggers you will be apathetic to it?

:lul::lul::lul:

I wish Hitler had killed all the Jews so I was never born tbh. If I could nuke the whole Earth, I would do it in a heartbeat.

The problem with Somalis or whatever taking over is that they also hate ugly people. So to me it’s not about supporting them killing kikes (or insert your race here), but all of them getting wiped out.

Giga cucked especially in the United States