Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"National Incel Strategy" plan. its over for UKcels

TruecelLife

TruecelLife

Self-banned
-

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/LukePollard/status/1615443960989888513

"MPs are now voting on whether social media companies should meet minimum standards in regulating online content. I’m voting yes, the Government is voting against"
"In the debate on the Online Safety Bill I spoke to make the case for action to take down incel content online both on big sites like YouTube but also on smaller sites where hate festers. Minister has agreed to meet me to discuss incel content removal."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Pollard (The guy whos proposing this plans wikipdia page)

All too expected they'd want to censor and remove the truth of the blackpill and the true reality of sub 5 males in our gradually degrading world, wanting to keep the average male hopelessly deluded until the culmination of the elite's plans; what better way to do that and ensure that all remains stable with the continuing hypergamy and privilege of foids than simply banning all wrongthink against the bluepill due to their own false defaming of all of us as "terrorists"? :feelsclown:

I'm sure those he represents really care about a few hundred subhumans on the internet congregating to talk about their inceldom. :lul:

We aren't concerned about this one bit. The UK doesn't own the internet.

Peak cuckoldry, men are more offended than foods by the blackpill.

Terrorist should nuke the place during the meeting.

All too expected they'd want to censor and remove the truth of the blackpill and the true reality of sub 5 males in our gradually degrading world, wanting to keep the average male hopelessly deluded until the culmination of the elite's plans; what better way to do that and ensure that all remains stable with the continuing hypergamy and privilege of foids than simply banning all wrongthink against the bluepill due to their own false defaming of all of us as "terrorists"? :feelsclown:

I'm sure those he represents really care about a few hundred subhumans on the internet congregating to talk about their inceldom. :lul:
Yup, this is simply a measure to buy time, because hypergamy is rapidly beginning to weigh down the minds of men
We aren't concerned about this one bit.
Yup, no matter how much they cope incels are made online, but in real life due to hypergamy and foid privilege, you can ban all the wrongthink you want but it won't make sub--5 disappear, just buy a small amount of time

m3I27xh4_400x400.jpg
CUCK

Come to the slaughter, brothers (in ArmA 4 Takistan mod).

BRING IT ON.

Any truth these faggots can't refute they will call "hate"

Yup, this is simply a measure to buy time, because hypergamy is rapidly beginning to weigh down the minds of men

Yup, no matter how much they cope incels are made online, but in real life due to hypergamy and foid privilege, you can ban all the wrongthink you want but it won't make sub--5 disappear, just buy a small amount of time
Banning wrong think is about all they're going to do. Honestly they probably prefER more incels until it becomes a real crisis(if not already). Goverments and politicians love crises(economic crises, covid, climate change, gun violence, etc) so they can use it to consolidate more power.

Banning wrong think is about all they're going to do. Honestly they probably prefER more incels until it becomes a real crisis(if not already). Goverments and politicians love crises(economic crises, covid, climate change, gun violence, etc) so they can use it to consolidate more power.
Your right, leftist Definity love their inkwell boogeyman, but only when its a boogeyman. When 50% of the male population are sexless and the number ia only going up they are going to have several real crises stacked up all together, low male workforce participation, depression, suicide, mental health, birth rates, etc...Just look at japan mang

I'll just come on here with a proxy if it happens.

Or you could accept being blocked and silenced UKcel! :soy: :soy: :foidSoy::foidSoy:How about you just be nice, take a shower and get a girlfriend!:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

:feelsree:

Just love living in bongland :feelsclown:
:fuk:

I'm so often afraid that such witchhunt will begin in Russia. :feelstrash:
BTW, nice "freedom of speech", lol.

"freedom of speech"pill strikes again

I hate this country so much and wish I could migrate somewhere else.

Its hard to remember that as cucked as america has become some places have it worse, don't know what happened to western/northern euros to make them like this, feels bad brocels :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
UK has always been worse than america . they just showed their true cuckedcolors and stopped saying that they are"CoNsErVaTiVe".

He will never have to deal with the pain of being a leftover man. Despite this, he wants to silence an already disenfranchised group of men, many of whom have disabilities and come from underprivileged backgrounds. Soon posting blackpilled studies and harmlessly venting about our shit situation may be prohibited. :feelsclown:

The UK is a joke of a country.

Fuck the UrcucKs, the shitest nanny state.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back