Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Nathan Larson (Leucosticte) arrasted

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-authorities-rescue-girl-pedophile-congress
Nathan Larson, 40, was arrested in Denver for harboring a minor

@Diocel @BummerDrummer @Robtical
Fresno-County-Sheriffs-Office-2.jpg

damn this is actually real JFL.

it's over for pedocel, didnt he have a account on here?

Last edited:
Some based comments: If he ran as a Democrat he'd go free. Keked.

Damn, goodbye crazy old friend

Hope he ropes and doesn't suffer in prison

In August 2010, Larson wrote to the federal prosecutor describing the mental health treatment he had received after his conviction as "a complete waste of taxpayer money" since he did not have a mental illness, and announced that he would violate the terms of his release from prison: "If you happen to hear the distinctive sound of gunfire of a Solothurn S-18/100 20 mm Anti-Tank Cannon emanating from my backyard, as cardboard cutouts of statist federal politicians, federal judges, federal prosecutors, and federal agents become riddled with large, ragged bullet holes, please know, that there is nothing amiss; it is just me engaging in target practice".

@Master I hope the server can take the load.

Brutal, it's over for him. Based pedocel though.

I voted for him!

Does that mean I'm a bad person?

IT has dr.pizza, .co has leucosticte
2 sides of the same coin?

Nah everything is cool @Emba
I mean, I used to like Fat Albert and I'm still around.

How long will it be until the media mentions incels and we're on the news? :waitwhat:

I mean tbf he hasn't been here for years so I feel like it might not get mentioned honestly.
That's true but once they find out he had an account here, I think they'll use it to further their agenda against us.

That's true but once they find out he had an account here, I think they'll use it to further their agenda against us.

Well the forum has already distanced itself from him greatly, and the other forums he created after he left, so it will be kind of difficult for them to do

Then again normies are just looking for a reason to hate unattractive men, so they don't really give a fuck about facts like that, they'll just go along with it just for the feeling of justification and self righteousness

Then again normies are just looking for a reason to hate unattractive men, so they don't really give a fuck about facts like that, they'll just go along with it just for the feeling of justification and self righteousness
Exactly.

IT has dr.pizza, .co has leucosticte
2 sides of the same coin?

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Although @Leucosticte was banned by @SergeantIncel well before he did that shit. So no. Not comparable.
Well the forum has already distanced itself from him greatly, and the other forums he created after he left, so it will be kind of difficult for them to do

Based as always.

Pbuh to the most based and blackpilled man who decided to take action instead of rotting. We'll have Jailbait county someday.

You always defend larpers? Why is that I wonder
Stfu cuck can't hear you over the sound of the soy in your mouth. He didn't larp about anything he called himself nearcel from day 1 and it was well know he had a wife the rules back then were just different

#FREENATHANLARSON

he didn't do anything

Stfu cuck can't hear you over the sound of the soy in your mouth. He didn't larp about anything he called himself nearcel from day 1 and it was well know he had a wife the rules back then were just different

#FREENATHANLARSON

he didn't do anything

You always defend larpers, trolls, baiters etc.

That's well known and proven.

cringe reddit buzzwords
Where does NATHAN LARSON say anything or what are your primary sources?

We know and thanks.
what did you try do to help incels? my nigga nathan literally ran for president while you're posting on an incel forum

cringe reddit buzzwords

what did you try do to help incels? my nigga nathan literally ran for president while you're posting on an incel forum

No buzzwords.

He did it for himself you moron. Fuck sake you are thick.

No buzzwords.

He did it for himself you moron. Fuck sake you are thick.
aye man fukc u he's an incel ally, he never called himself an incel

That's what I thought, you tried pushing a claim on me and got BTFO'd because you knew nothing about said claim so you're gonna go into irrelevancies. You keep crying for me, get Nathan Larson out of jail NOW

aye man fukc u he's an incel ally, he never called himself an incel

That's what I thought, you tried pushing a claim on me and got BTFO'd because you knew nothing about said claim so you're gonna go into irrelevancies. You keep crying for me, get Nathan Larson out of jail NOW

You're both fucking larpers. I'm still here.

He has no manifesto or policy shit. You two fan boys are gay as fuck in your praise of this fool.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back