Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Nathan Larson (Leucosticte) arrasted

Interesting. No lowering of age of consent to childhood though?

Mate. Your shilling is unbecoming. You've always defended larpers. That's fucking weird and a red flag. Just saying.

you're reeking of estrogen, you didn't even read the full manifesto and caring about "muh larpers" and going on a witchhunt isn't gonna do anything

Mogs me cuz politically connected and white

JFL @ giving the foid a wig and telling everyone she’s retarded so she can’t speak :feelskek: :feelskek:

Interesting. No lowering of age of consent to childhood though?

Mate. Your shilling is unbecoming. You've always defended larpers. That's fucking weird and a red flag. Just saying.
It literally says to abolish age of consent in favor of it going to the families decision.

you're reeking of estrogen, you didn't even read the full manifesto and caring about "muh larpers" and going on a witchhunt isn't gonna do anything

"Freedom of age restrictions"= "child labour"?

He larps as a poltard with some elements of conservatism thrown in. How quaint.
It literally says to abolish age of consent in favor of it going to the families decision.

I just saw "Freedom from age restrictions".

What did he even do to her? How long was she kept for? Did he rape her? Doesn’t say anything.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-authorities-rescue-girl-pedophile-congress
Nathan Larson, 40, was arrested in Denver for harboring a minor

@Diocel @BummerDrummer @Robtical
Fresno-County-Sheriffs-Office-2.jpg
That's what happens when you try to fight your oppressors with rhetoric.

I just saw "Freedom from age restrictions".
Yes you fucking idiot, because he's a libertarian who believes in families being the first authority. The abolishment of age of consent is just part of his broader ideology. You know nothing about Larson and it's very obvious so might as well do some research or back out of the argument.

Deeply saddening news

#FREENATHANLARSON

Yes you fucking idiot, because he's a libertarian who believes in families being the first authority. The abolishment of age of consent is just part of his broader ideology. You know nothing about Larson and it's very obvious so might as well do some research or back out of the argument.

Specifically where did he say that (AoC) in his manifesto? Please screen caption.

Absolutely brutal. He was one of the most based people I have met. It truly is a shame he was arrested

Specifically where did he say that (AoC) in his manifesto? Please screen caption.
His manifesto talked about the family becoming the authority pertaining to familial matters. This would repeal AoC, child labor laws, and incest laws by default.

If I say I’m a white nationalist I don’t need to say “well first we will deport the black people, then the Asian people, then the Mexican people” I just say “I’m a white nationalist” or if you want to be specific “we should get rid of minorities”

His manifesto talked about the family becoming the authority pertaining to familial matters. This would repeal AoC, child labor laws, and incest laws by default.

If I say I’m a white nationalist I don’t need to say “well first we will deport the black people, then the Asian people, then the Mexican people” I just say “I’m a white nationalist” or if you want to be specific “we should get rid of minorities”

Hombre politics is an offset of law, philosophy, psychology, sociology. So yeah you would have to spell it out and haggle so to speak. That's what Brexit is currently in the state of.

"Child labour laws". You okay with working at the age of 5?

"Incest laws". You okay breeding retards?

"AoC". Well we know where you stand here.

So it turns out rapey was legit :lul: I wonder if he got the plan to kidnap this foid on that site

IT has dr.pizza, .co has leucosticte
2 sides of the same coin?
Damn, he ruined our record. He was banned from here and he has a kid so I don't want to see the media try to pin this on incels. He even made rapey so they can go after that site instead.

Hombre politics is an offset of law, philosophy, psychology, sociology. So yeah you would have to spell it out and haggle so to speak. That's what Brexit is currently in the state of.
He’d be repeating his policies over and over again, what autism.
"Child labour laws". You okay with working at the age of 5?
That’s the family head (father) to decide wether the child should work at 5
"Incest laws". You okay breeding retards?
That’s the family head (father) to decide wether he wants to practice incest
"AoC". Well we know where you stand here.
That’s the family head (father) to decide when his daughter has sex

He’d be repeating his policies over and over again, what autism.

That’s the family head (father) to decide wether the child should work at 5

That’s the family head (father) to decide wether he wants to practice incest

That’s the family head (father) to decide when his daughter has sex

Not repeating. Just spelling it out.

*whether*. "H" included.

Hmm.

Damn, he ruined our record. He was banned from here and he has a kid so I don't want to see the media try to pin this on incels. He even made rapey so they can go after that site instead.
It doesn't help that in the thread title itself it's indicated he had an account here and one of the first comments is about how .co has Leucosticte.
Just point out information that makes it easier for people to pin things on you theory.

It's like some people here want incels to be persecuted and point out questionable things so they can feel even more like they are living dangerously and part of some rebel community. @BlkPillPres has talked about this.

So that rapey website thing was real? Damn

I swear all the pedocels are the mayocels, can't we just ban all whites from this forum please?

Not repeating. Just spelling it out.

*whether*. "H" included.

Hmm.
No argument so you target the grammar. Classic. You have no argument and you don’t know anything about Larson and his policies so you might as well just admit it

No argument so you target the grammar. Classic. You have no argument and you don’t know anything about Larson and his policies so you might as well just admit it

Not really. It's all very vague his so called policies.

I know he makes a lot of jingoistic sounds to lure edge gags and edge lords to his side and his most recent larp got the better of him.

I know he makes a lot of jingoistic sounds to lure edge gags and edge lords to his side and his most recent larp got the better of him.
You have literally provided no logical arguments against Nathan Larson. You only use ad hominem. You are an emotional moralfag.

You have literally provided no logical arguments against Nathan Larson. You only use ad hominem. You are an emotional moralfag.

Didn't think it was needed. Just stating it how it is. That's all.
Ps. I havent appealed to morality in there or anywhere I discussed here.

Didn't think it was needed. Just stating it how it is. That's all.
Ps. I havent appealed to morality in there or anywhere I discussed here.
Your opinion is pointless without logical arguments.

he has no idea what he's talking about so obviously emotion must overtake logic

>literally ran for congress
>said he was a nearcel when he was here and unbanned
>Went to jail doing the things he preached he would do

What the fuck was he larping about? Buzzword buzzword buzzword, all you throw around are buzzwords that make no fucking sense in this context.

I actually respect him. Not many people practice what they preach and believe. He did.

Goodbye Kike! Nothing of value was lost.

Your opinion is pointless without logical arguments.

His manifesto is something what an adolescent can write. The points you're attributing to him I don't think you can do. That's all I'm saying.

he has no idea what he's talking about so obviously emotion must overtake logic

>literally ran for congress
>said he was a nearcel when he was here and unbanned
>Went to jail doing the things he preached he would do

What the fuck was he larping about? Buzzword buzzword buzzword, all you throw around are buzzwords that make no fucking sense in this context.

I do. However I'm open to new information. It seems you're not. I'm sceptical and cynical whilst being accepting of new information. Its called using logic and reason.

Running for Congress means pretty much nothing by the looks of things as he was only 1 man without a party. He was banned alright. I was here the same time you were remember that. Going to jail for being busted doesn't make him a martyr fyi.

You also defend Napoleon De Geso so it seems you do have a pattern of defending well known larpers. That's not a buzz word fyi.

I do. However I'm open to new information. It seems you're not. I'm sceptical and cynical.

Running for Congress means pretty much nothing by the looks of things as he was only 1 man without a party. He was banned alright. I was here the same time you were remember that. Going to jail for being busted doesn't make him a martyr fyi.
The fact that he was able to run independently is a feat in and of itself. Being banned for speaking your truth when they actually make sense is also a feat in and of itself and is a martyrdom.
You also defend Napoleon De Geso so it seems you do have a pattern of defending well known larpers. That's not a buzz word fyi.
I didn't, but if I did it was because he was funny. Nathan wasn't nor will he be a LARPer. Tell me when he claimed inceldom "and NOT nearceldom" because guess what retard you can't. He came here, said he was ___ and he left ___.

The fact that he was able to run independently is a feat in and of itself. Being banned for speaking your truth when they actually make sense is also a feat in and of itself and is a martyrdom.

I didn't, but if I did it was because he was funny. Nathan wasn't nor will he be a LARPer. Tell me when he claimed inceldom "and NOT nearceldom" because guess what retard you can't. He came here, said he was ___ and he left ___.

It seems anyone can run for your congressional seats by the looks of things? No. So he ran as an independent.

He wasn't banned for speaking the truth on here. He was an opportunitistic shyster.

You did defend Napoleon which is evidenced. You're back tracking. You're a well known larper defender. The kessel is closing in on your position.

Can you show where Nathan said he was a "nearcel"?

It seems anyone can run for your congressional seats by the looks of things? No. So he ran as an independent.
No. You need to do a fuckton of paperwork and get I think 1,000 signatures.
He wasn't banned for speaking the truth on here. He was an opportunitistic shyster.
Not on here but in general. He shoudlve been banned from here absolutely because he's not incel. Also his views haven't changed since here or since before here so I don't know what you mean by that.
You did defend Napoleon which is evidenced. You're back tracking. You're a well known larper defender. The kessel is closing in on your position.
Oh no, you're gonna "convict" me for being a "larper"? Just lol. Napoleon was funny and I don't ever remember saying anything past that.
Can you show where Nathan said he was a "nearcel"?
Can you show where nathan claimed he was an incel? Oh gee he just created a fucking site called "NEARCELS".me must just be a coincedence :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :soy: :soy: :soy:

No. You need to do a fuckton of paperwork and get I think 1,000 signatures.

Not on here but in general. He shoudlve been banned from here absolutely because he's not incel. Also his views haven't changed since here or since before here so I don't know what you mean by that.

Oh no, you're gonna "convict" me for being a "larper"? Just lol. Napoleon was funny and I don't ever remember saying anything past that.

Can you show where nathan claimed he was an incel? Oh gee he just created a fucking site called "NEARCELS".me must just be a coincedence :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :soy: :soy: :soy:

So your running for Congress is the same as someone in the UK running for local council. Interesting.

2nd paragraph you've proved my point.

3rd paragraph you did a lot more mate. We don't have short memories.

Last paragraph. Did he now? I was only aware of "Rapey"?

So your running for Congress is the same as someone in the UK running for council. Interesting.
Dunno but the point is he worked for that shit ded srs
2nd paragraph you've proved my point.
How? What the fuck? LMAO. He wasn't incel and I never said he was and nor has he. This place used to be more lenient on "nearcels".
3rd paragraph you did a lot more mate. We don't have short memories.
Cope
Last paragraph. Did he now? I was only aware of "Rapey"?
He's made like 10 different forums and one of them was "nearcels".

Norwood reaper got him before the FBI did.

His manifesto is something what an adolescent can write. The points you're attributing to him I don't think you can do. That's all I'm saying.
What is objectively wrong with his manifesto? Who the author is, is irrelevant. What is relevant, is the actual conent.

Wait who did he try to rape? was it his daughter or some other foid?

Over for pedocels ngl.

Im more curious about his hair

How did he pass from a nw3 to a nw7 in 3 years?

Im more curious about his hair

How did he pass from a nw3 to a nw7 in 3 years?
I'm pretty sure that pic was from when he was running in 2008, not 2017.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back