Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nathan Larson and the patriarchal family system

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
So if you don’t know Nathan Larson (newfag alert) he is a quasi-neoreactionary libertarian white supremacist pro patriarch who tried running for office in Virginia and has been so far one of the most based politicians in history. He ran as a libertarian then independent on incest legality, pedophilia legality, etc. he’s been called the “incel candidate” but he’s not incel and has been married.

However the most important/relevant and probably easiest to consume in terms of morals set in by society is that The nuclear family is the first and foremost authority on many matters. The state does not have control over the internal matters of the family, so things like marriage, career choice, etc. is chosen by the families head, or the father. This means that things like universal age of consent or consent in general is abolished in favor of it going to the families (fathers, which is where the patriarchal label sets in) choice. Instead of the universal consent being 18, the families (father) themselves decide it. Take note this doesn’t mean “durrr fuck kids”. If the father didn’t want his child to have sex until 99 he theoretically could, given he lives that long.

Would this be a good system? A dissolution of state or governmental overreach into dating and sex and relationships in favor of familial autonomy? Or would you rather have the state decide such matters? In essence, would you rather have a state mandated gf or a gf given to you by a family after an arranged marriage and an arranged relationship by the family and not the government? Maybe I’ll list the cons of autonomous families arranging the relationship or state mandated relationships in another thread.

He may be based as a politician but he's cringe as an admin. Last I checked, some foid on .su was complaining his dom wasn't dom enough and this is acceptable to him jfl.

He may be based as a politician but he's cringe as an admin. Last I checked, some foid on .su was complaining his dom wasn't dom enough and this is acceptable to him jfl.
Yeah his person is irrelevant to the thread about the theory he gives pertaining to the familial system tho

Would this be a good system? A dissolution of state or governmental overreach into dating and sex and relationships in favor of familial autonomy?
It would be better than the current one for sure, even considering that some people would abuse it.

It would be better than the current one for sure, even considering that some people would abuse it.
Yeah but would it mog the state mandated gf policy

its govt control vs autonomy

Yeah but would it mog the state mandated gf policy
I can't imagine something like that working ngl. First off, that would be utterly impossible in a democracy. Secondly, people would revolt. Gynocentrism is too strong, especially at this point.

I would prefer a state mandated gf

I think the best solution is enforced monogamy. People who already got a partner, especially if they have kids, and separate for no reason, especially if they move to a new partner, or cheat, must be severely punished, ostracized, etc.

Instead of the universal consent being 18, the families (father) themselves decide it. Take note this doesn’t mean “durrr fuck kids”. If the father didn’t want his child to have sex until 99 he theoretically could, given he lives that long.
If the fathers let them fuck chads their own age then that should mean they can automatically fuck adults.

Does nathan larson use this site?

I thibk it would be better than the current system of course, but i dont really trust the average breeder patriarch to make good decisions for their daughters. There are a lot of cucked dads such as in those tiktok videos of foids twerking in front of them etc.

And then those who fancy themselves as non-cucked will probably only give their daughters to the richest chad or chadlite they can bargain for while neglecting incels. Although, just enforcing monogamy legally would go a long way tbh.

Personally i would settle for state mandated prostitutes and NEETbuxx. I dont think state mandated gfs are practical, at least i wouldnt enjoy a fake GFE myself.

Does nathan larson use this site?
Nathan has been banned here for a while, hes on his own website called rapey now. It's not exactly an incel site as there are foids on it that I assume he tries to get nudes from.

Nah. The family as an institution is overrated