Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Naruto was so blackpilled

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Paragon
★★★★★
Gnoisewrggvbwvw
Voiewrgvoiwsegvwgv

009.jpg

I have always admired this manga for delving into pretty dark themes, but looking back at it in hindsight, it's baffling how Kishimoto stumbled upon the blackpill on accident and how it's sprinkled across the entire manga.

Pain's speech in particular really rings true when you look at how, for example, the Taliban are hated for defending their homeland from murderous invaders like Americans and Russians, all the while being labeled terrorists and "anti-peace".

For fuck's sake, the show literally has entire races, like the Hyuga and Uchiha, who are superior to other people only thanks to their genetic super power eyes that give them better means of killing inferiors.

I can't believe Kishimoto didn't rope after touching on realities this depressing. Then again, he is a millionare.

He probably experienced such things in school.

If you are an incel you might as well rope or go ER

A guy with hard work can easily beat a Genius.

That is if said guy also happened to have the chad 9 tails, be son of the 4th Hokage and reincarnation of the Shinobi God's son

In 10 years time Naruto will be considered a modern day master piece and criticism of it will be deemed illegal.

A guy with hard work can easily beat a Genius.

That is if said guy also happened to have the chad 9 tails, be son of the 4th Hokage and reincarnation of the Shinobi God's son

In 10 years time Naruto will be considered a modern day master piece and criticism of it will be deemed illegal.

lmao JFL at every word that comes out of Naruto's toilet mouth. The guy is literally an aryan demi-god, yet had the audacity to preach to chink slaves like Neji and sand niggers like Gaara about hard work overcoming predetermined destiny. Neji was absolutely right about those who are meant for greatness are born into that destiny, and not gained through hard work. Naruto himself is proof of this, as does Hashirama, Madara, Nagato, and literally every OP character.

Naruto would have been far more based if it was a seinen and if the sasuke faggotry was removed from the story

Naruto is like a foid who thinks she's oppressed despite having tons of privileges and claiming she "worked hard". JFL

Just have some super powerful beast stored inside you theory

Naruto is like a foid who thinks she's oppressed despite having tons of privileges and claiming she "worked hard". JFL

Lmao you mentioning foid just reminded me of Sakura. How did I forget to mention her in the OP?

She's textbook modern female

>Chases Chadsuke for his superior Uchiha genes
>breaks her friendship with Ino for Chadsuke
>Chadsuke beats, attempts to kill, and mind rapes her, this only makes her more horny
>She tries to go for Nice Guy Naruto when he becomes famous, but her whoremones still draw her to Chadsuke
>Ends up getting knocked up and leaving her a single mother struggling to pay rent
>Abuses her daughter, who herself is insecure due to no father, dresses like a child slut, and wants daddy Naruto's cock

617.jpg

Yeah Naruto had talent and 9tail chakra inside of him. JFL at this hardwork bullshit.
Genetics> everything

B0DD1098 2D09 4A09 8FB9 B5E060A3E396

Kinda funny looking back. Without the 9tails Naruto would've had Daddy's name to hold him up. In fact, without being "hated" he'd have no desire to be hokage and would just be your typical spoiled brat spending his trust fund.

Kinda funny looking back. Without the 9tails Naruto would've had Daddy's name to hold him up. In fact, without being "hated" he'd have no desire to be hokage and would just be your typical spoiled brat spending his trust fund.
He wasn't even hated, the worst he got was some mean looks from the adults. Unlike Gaara, who actually did suffer. He had his uncle mind rape him and his dad attempt to assassinate. Yet Naruto thinks that's comparable to some people looking at him funny.

And even without the 9 Tails, he still has his Uzumaki genes and Ashura genes.

He wasn't even hated, the worst he got was some mean looks from the adults. Unlike Gaara, who actually did suffer. He had his uncle mind rape him and his dad attempt to assassinate. Yet Naruto thinks that's comparable to some people looking at him funny.

Damn dude. Naruto is a foid with that logic.

Yep, he's a very feminine character, it's no wonder that most fans joke that he should have actually been a female instead, considering how he acts and is treated like a women, or why no one truly likes Naruto as a character beyond self inserting normies.

are we missing the worst offence?who gives a fuck if he wasn't some badass super hokage ninja.he was a "loser" but magically had a stacylite fall in love with him and not only that she still is madly in love with him and even had a kid with him.brutal.even worse that my next door stacylite neighbor looks like her.brutal.

are we missing the worst offence?who gives a fuck if he wasn't some badass super hokage ninja.he was a "loser" but magically had a stacylite fall in love with him and not only that she still is madly in love with him and even had a kid with him.brutal.even worse that my next door stacylite neighbor looks like her.brutal.
True. Hinata falling in love with Naruto for his hard-working personality is comedic. If anything, she too would have been on Sasuke's D. Maybe her insecurity made her think she's not worthy of Sasuke so she went for Naruto, who just conventionally happened to be a late blooming Chad. In fact, Naruto as an adult is taller than Sasuke.

You have a neighbor that looks like Hinata? Suifuel

True. Hinata falling in love with Naruto for his hard-working personality is comedic. If anything, she too would have been on Sasuke's D. Maybe her insecurity made her think she's not worthy of Sasuke so she went for Naruto, who just conventionally happened to be a late blooming Chad. In fact, Naruto as an adult is taller than Sasuke.

You have a neighbor that looks like Hinata? Suifuel
yeah.i have talked about her here before.Whenever she does exercises in my back garden(the garden is shared by various houses),she stares at my house and constantly stares at my windows.whenever she goes to exercise in the back garden she stares HARD.Even my mom has noticed her staring.if i ever vanish from this site it's probably because she called the police because i "harassed' her(i looked outside my window like any other person).it's brutal when you are ugly and you have to deal with this shit.

yeah.i have talked about her here before.Whenever she does exercises in my back garden(the garden is shared by various houses),she stares at my house and constantly stares at my windows.whenever she goes to exercise in the back garden she stares HARD.Even my mom has noticed her staring.if i ever vanish from this site it's probably because she called the police because i "harassed' her(i looked outside my window like any other person).it's brutal when you are ugly and you have to deal with this shit.
She wants your D :chad:

"Ultimately, we are judged by what we cannot change" Neji was blackpilled until Naruto beat the bluepill into him. That line sticks with me even until this day. Even though I honestly lost interest during Part 2, in retrospect, no anime has ever affected me as much as Naruto. However, this show's themes were all over the place. The show became typical shonen stuff with prophecies and destiny. As a kid, I thought the Nine Tails Fox was just supposed to be a metaphor for Naruto conquering his inner demons, but now when I look back on it, the Nine Tails was a plot device bailing out Naruto all the time which is in contrast to the series' message about work ethic.

In the end, Naruto literally became the second coming of ninja Jesus. The writing got so much lazier and the series should have ended better. Maybe Kishimoto wanted to take a break but couldn't because of Jump's demands. How did a poignant and fascinating series set in the vibrant and interesting world of ninjas become a prophecy laden DBZ tier battle against Moon people? Even with all it's faults, it still has beautiful moments though.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcbJ6wbGQbA

the most brutal blackpill was the fact that naruto just ascended 'cuz he already had the privilege (i.e genetics) of being born with a fucking overpowered fox demon inside him. Where's Rock Lee and his self improvement shit?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back