Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Naruto is a gigacoper bluepilled Simp

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Brutal Jew Chad pill, he even has blue eyes. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
I can never compete

naruto started kinda blackpilled imo, you had that rejected kid that nobody wanted, trying to cope his way by statusmaxxing, then came gaara, even more brutal, people actively tried to kill him, but it went to shit really fast
In the end, it was still blackpilled because the strongest people were always genetically gifted.

Over for rock lee cels
He is an incel, but the Boruto show made him have a kid, but no woman.
Imagine a woman having a kid with him knowing her kids cant even use ninjutsu or genjutsu.

Rock Lee is your average incel, busting his ass to be superceeded by one month of training cause Uchiha genes
its over for him

Btw don't forget where kakashi is without sharingan halo :feelsrope:
He is an incel, but the Boruto show made him have a kid, but no woman.
Imagine a woman having a kid with him knowing her kids cant even use ninjutsu or genjutsu.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:I don't think it's that over for leecels because there is always potential to 8thgatemaxx. Its cucked but it's a way to mog most opponents

Naruto is blonde and has BLUE eyes, he can afford to be that way.

Naruto is very blackpilled. Only genetic Chad reincarnated Divine Chads made it to the peak of power. Really brutal
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Don’t forget in DBZ the blond blue eyed genetically privileged giga chad sayians were the only ones relevant anymore after the namek saga

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:I don't think it's that over for leecels because there is always potential to 8thgatemaxx. Its cucked but it's a way to mog most opponents
Just open the 8 inner gates bro

Last edited:

I think he might actually be stronger in Boruto than he was in the war arc (minus dms kakashi)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back